You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
steve6027

Ridiculous Game

7 comments in this topic

Members
51 posts
7,208 battles

Sat in the queue this morning for an early game before work, at the 5 minute mark i thought "this is gonna be screwed up". I was right, there was my New Mexico and a Ranger on one team and a Fuso and Ranger on the other. And the game mode? Epicenter. I captured the rings, and killed the enemy cv with about 30 HP left for the kill. Has anyone else had a game as screwed up as that?

https://replayswows.com/replay/46657#teams

Edited by steve6027
was a fuso, my bad

[HINON]
Members
12,804 posts

Its when the population is low that the MM for CVs will do a queue dump when one of them hits the 5 minute mark pulling anything currently in the queue into a match.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,264 posts
13,838 battles

Back in alpha had a CV vs my Cleveland. That was the irresistible force vs the immovable object. Screwy matches is the price you might pay when you play at low population times. 

[PVE]
Members
4,985 posts
22,432 battles
40 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Its when the population is low that the MM for CVs will do a queue dump when one of them hits the 5 minute mark pulling anything currently in the queue into a match.

Actually it wasn't the CVs fault this time...OP states that he waited the whole 5 minutes.

[WOLFG]
Members
8,561 posts
6,922 battles

No doubt the CV was picking on you this game.

I like how he brought his Ranger downtown to try to stop the points (only play, but still).

Does the Ranger have secondaries?  If you had died, it would have turned in to a slap fest in the middle of the circle.