You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AltarSkunk

Premium Naval Aviation containers for sale?

38 comments in this topic

[ALTAR]
[ALTAR]
Members
5 posts
3,948 battles

I think my premium shop is broken...I don't see WG selling the containers and I really want those premium carriers (just have the Saipan). Anyone hear if they are going to sell them?

Edited by AltarSkunk

[SIM]
Members
4,669 posts
7,770 battles

They won't give us a date. Wargaming suddenly got very cold feet about selling premium CVs in any capacity. It could just be coincidence, or the powers that be in Russia may want to do so more work on them before putting them up for sale.

[R-F1]
[R-F1]
Members
166 posts
14,795 battles

The premium Air Drop containers will be with the release of 0.8.2

I know it has been said before, they are coming... Be patient, I want them too...

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles
9 minutes ago, AltarSkunk said:

I think my premium shop is broken...I don't see WG selling the containers and I really want those premium carriers (just have the Saipan). Anyone hear if they are going to sell them?

change that stupid thread title,i thought they were up for sale in the asia prem shop or something.

in my opinion,they are not releasing the containers because ONCE AGAIN they failed to balance them,specially indomitable.

[NSEW]
Members
1,725 posts
10,368 battles
2 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

in my opinion,they are not releasing the containers because ONCE AGAIN they failed to balance them,specially indomitable.

Care to enlighten me with something you clearly are aware of that I'm not please?

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles
7 minutes ago, LowSpeed_US said:

Care to enlighten me with something you clearly are aware of that I'm not please?

indomitable had super bombs and rocket planes but no torpedo planes in her testing phase,the bombs overperformed .

they nerfed her by giving her implacable bombs,now she had fast rocket planes and implacable bombs but no torpedo planes.

that didn't end well for WG again,so they sent her back to testing.

[SIM]
Members
4,669 posts
7,770 battles
16 minutes ago, Thunder_GP said:

I know it has been said before, they are coming... Be patient, I want them too...

So they came out last week?

• Funny 1

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles
1 minute ago, SkaerKrow said:

So they came out last week?

damn it must  be one of those premium account only promotions.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,774 posts
20 minutes ago, Thunder_GP said:

:Smile_great:8.2's  Already Been Released!

[R-F1]
[R-F1]
Members
166 posts
14,795 battles

May have been 0.8.3 I don’t want to have to go hunting for a quote from other server people.

[SIM]
Members
4,669 posts
7,770 battles
3 minutes ago, Thunder_GP said:

May have been 0.8.3 I don’t want to have to go hunting for a quote from other server people.

They were supposed to come out with 0.8.2, they didn’t. They were then supposed to come out sometime before 0.8.3, we’ll see. 

Members
2,258 posts
4,965 battles
37 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

They won't give us a date. Wargaming suddenly got very cold feet about selling premium CVs in any capacity. It could just be coincidence, or the powers that be in Russia may want to do so more work on them before putting them up for sale.

Good. They need to start by nerfing the hell out of the Midway DBs.

Edited by Legio_X_

Members
707 posts
5,372 battles
36 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

change that stupid thread title,i thought they were up for sale in the asia prem shop or something.

I wasn’t aware Indomitable would be anywhere near the aviation crates. It isn’t listed as a reward. I can’t comment on the other premium CVs as I haven’t tried them. US CVs are in a class of their own.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
18,628 battles
44 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

I don't know if this is related, but I saw EA and Activision stocks drop this morning on news that the FTC is going to be taking a look at loot boxes and their marketing to minors … 

The FTC has been more proactive lately in looking into these issues as well as privacy - It would be wise for WG to review their practices and stay ahead of events 

Edited by Commander_367

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles
8 minutes ago, KnifeInUrNeck said:

I wasn’t aware Indomitable would be anywhere near the aviation crates. It isn’t listed as a reward. I can’t comment on the other premium CVs as I haven’t tried them. US CVs are in a class of their own.

rumours said that indomitable was supossed to come together with the UK CVs, a week ago.he didn't come.

Members
1,344 posts
3,206 battles
35 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

I don't know if this is related, but I saw EA and Activision stocks drop this morning on news that the FTC is going to be taking a look at loot boxes and their marketing to minors … 

The FTC has been more proactive lately in looking into these issues as well as privacy - It would be wise for WG to review their practices and stay ahead of events 

Apparently the way WG covers themselves against this is to make all possible prizes of equal or greater monetary value to what was paid for the box. No matter which prize you get, you technically got what you paid for.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
18,628 battles
9 minutes ago, Frenotx said:

Apparently the way WG covers themselves against this is to make all possible prizes of equal or greater monetary value to what was paid for the box. No matter which prize you get, you technically got what you paid for.

Actually, I've noticed the values going down … sometimes barely equal 

Edited by Commander_367

Members
1,344 posts
3,206 battles
3 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

All it needs to be is at least equal to the monetary value. It might not be the prize you wanted, but it's still technically a fair trade.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles
6 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

and value over something that is not even "real" is  so subjective,flags to me are super worthless,more coal is not my main priority since i already get them daily.

that's why i'm looking to see if they will release the prem cvs,the lootboxes and the bundle. not just the lootboxes and bundle.

if the  prem cvs don't come individually,i will see the price of the bundle,too expensive? i might hold myself to not strangle cat puppies until they release them with no lootboxes or bundle.

Edited by Cruxdei

[A-CUP]
Members
1,023 posts
8,232 battles

God damn..I though the title said they are selling crates... Clickbait confirmed unless title is changed

images.png

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
18,628 battles
27 minutes ago, Frenotx said:

All it needs to be is at least equal to the monetary value. It might not be the prize you wanted, but it's still technically a fair trade.

The fact is the FTC is looking into the selling of loot boxes to minors and other issues more seriously 

If this wasn't relevant, the market would not have reacted as it did - WG obviously has some exposure 

27 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

and value over something that is not even "real" is  so subjective,flags to me are super worthless,more coal is not my main priority since i already get them daily.

that's why i'm looking to see if they will release the prem cvs,the lootboxes and the bundle. not just the lootboxes and bundle.

if the  prem cvs don't come individually,i will see the price of the bundle,too expensive? i might hold myself to not strangle cat puppies until they release them with no lootboxes or bundle.

Before they used to throw in a potluck of semi useful/useless stuff to make the math work … now they just throw a random single item at you :)

Good luck not strangling someone/something o7

Edited by Commander_367

[WOLF8]
Members
6,849 posts
5,971 battles

I personally wouldn't be surprised if they are pushed back to 0.8.3, lol.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles
8 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

The fact is the FTC is looking into the selling of loot boxes to minors and other issues more seriously 

If this wasn't relevant, the market would not have reacted as it did - WG obviously has some exposure

Before they used to throw in a potluck of semi useful/useless stuff to make the math work … now they just throw a random single item at you :)

Good luck not strangling someone/something 

1554773930846466.gif?1554773968

• Funny 1