You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheHunter2_EAD

HMS Ark Royal premium ship

10 comments in this topic

[-AOA-]
Beta Testers
751 posts
6,726 battles

Every CV player want Ark Royal even me.(except for CV hater). The problem is what tier: VI or VIII. And since azur-lane part 2 is coming out let's have the Capt. & Camo as well.

If going be tier VI the aircraft going be Attacker: Fulmar, Torpedo Bombers: Swordfish, & Carpet Bombers: Skua. If going be a tier VIII I don't know they make up something. 

I know everyone has seen this video let's have a since of humor and watch it again.

[INR]
Members
1,213 posts
4,060 battles

I don't play CVs, and I'd love Ark Royal in the game.

• Cool 1

[TIPS]
[TIPS]
Beta Testers
143 posts
2,405 battles

You would almost have to make it tier V, if you want to keep the historical planes, which would be cool, and give it +1/-1 MM, and it’d be perfect for the game in its tier.

[UTWE]
Members
228 posts
3,064 battles

Normally I would say T8 but at T6 it would be cheaper and we already have a T8 premium RN CV Indomitable. Also at T6 it can have the Swordfish which let's be honest Ark Royal has got to have. Also don't you dare disgrace HMS Ark Royal with stupid anime.

[-AOA-]
Beta Testers
751 posts
6,726 battles
7 hours ago, Iron_Salvo921 said:

Also don't you dare disgrace HMS Ark Royal with stupid anime.

It's just an idea. I haven't seen the anime yet. But I like the characters don't get me wrong I'm doing this for the fans of that anime.

7 hours ago, Iron_Salvo921 said:

Normally I would say T8 but at T6 it would be cheaper and we already have a T8 premium RN CV Indomitable. Also at T6 it can have the Swordfish which let's be honest Ark Royal has got to have

And TY 

[SCRAP]
Beta Testers
1,665 posts
5,150 battles

I dunno

Perhaps Wargaming could make Ark Royal a T10

Lets use Graf Zeppelin as a template:

Buff her air group beyond physical reality (TARDIS trans-dimensional), slap bombs and torpedoes on aircraft far beyond capable of carrying them ... make her useless secondaries uber ... 

Yeah, it'll work.

• Funny 2

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,867 posts
10,876 battles

Well, Ark Royal could be a like tier 6 Kaga, Hordes of low tier Swordfish, and she'd be just high enough to be bottom tier in a tier 8 match, so you can torp a Bismarck.

Edited by SgtBeltfed
  • Cool 1

[-AOA-]
Beta Testers
751 posts
6,726 battles
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:54 PM, SgtBeltfed said:

Well, Ark Royal could be a like tier 6 Kaga, Hordes of low tier Swordfish, and she'd be just high enough to be bottom tier in a tier 8 match, so you can torp a Bismarck.

That I like to see.