Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Weekend spree

12 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
6,143 posts
9,801 battles

Weekend was mostly....

kCHLJYU.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cab828f35394d376f

Despite it, was able to have some good games. It seems maybe unwise to call out potatoes on their playing badly as the snowflakes among them will report you; got an unlucky chat ban after laughing at their stupidity Saturday :Smile_sceptic:

Rebought Phoenix and joined captinjoehenry, forgot how much you can derp around in low tiers and get away with stupid stuff like charging a BB in a CR, and completed my grind. Yamato's 4th to get her UU. Already tested it out--that -7% tighter accuracy makes a difference :Smile_teethhappy: Finally citadeled an Alaska for first time.

lAzedQV.jpg

Respecced and retrained Yamato for the Yamato (special EM's needed for that UU's slowing effect), so put the former yammy cap into Shima. Thanks WG for the free retraining and respeccing!

[RNG]
Members
14 posts
1,097 battles

The harvest was good and plentiful for me and my clanmates! It was touching to see our teamwork improve as we played more and the ability to focus targets together made us something to reckon with.

[SIM]
Members
4,676 posts
7,770 battles

I hate most of the people that play this game. This weekend only reinforced that fact.

• Funny 2

[SHAFT]
Members
798 posts
16,728 battles

Completed all the Fly strike wins missions except for the 25 k Cv one. No interest in doing that one so......no hall of fame rewards for me this week.

Had some fun driving my Stalingrad directly at the reds and watch them scatter and head to the opposite side of the map.

Made some progress on the Khaba grind, less than 100 k to go. Could free xp but having too much fun with the Tashkent at the moment.

[NG-NL]
Members
6,143 posts
9,801 battles
56 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

I hate most of the people that play this game. This weekend only reinforced that fact.

:Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
18,363 posts
12,791 battles

Finished the directive requirements for the New Orleans (superfluous but pretty) and Algerie (thank you very much, WG) space permacamos, grabbed some Ironium and bought a French space captain with it.

Demounted a whole lot of modules from ships whose grinds are finished into those that are only just starting.

Tidied up a few captains with regard to their skills. 

Power-ground my way through the Aoba to grab the Myoko so I could move the Aoba captain up before the free retraining was over.

Considering that I started the week by kicking my Gnevny and Hatsuharu captains upstairs into their new commands and buying a Japanese space captain for the Fubuki, I think that makes a very nice bookend to a relatively rare and much-welcomed opportunity.

[WOLF9]
Members
4,310 posts

Friday was Good- I played a ton of games and got 5 out of 6 stars fro FSW, plus all three daily containers and all the coal missions.   First daily container was a 3x coal; the third was a supercontainer with a bunch of Hydra flags.  All in all- a good day!

Also put up my best ever game in Benson.

Saturday I has less time to play, and only did a few matches.  Kinda meh.

Yesterday was also good.  Knocked out the BB grind to finish step 2 of FSW, and finished the free xp one as well.

Had a great time playing Monarch!   I was graced with a 4 BB/1DD pve match, and got to see what Monarch is really made of.    Rather stern stuff as it turns out.   I was the center of attention for at least 4 reds- inc 3 BB's- and shrugged off most of the damage.   Meanwhile, I killed 2, put a hurting on 2 others, and did 111k damage.

Turned in a great game in Monty as well, and finally got a good game in Fuso.

Sign in to follow this