You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RacerDemon

Looking to come back!

14 comments in this topic

[-NACL]
Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
7,094 battles

Hello Folks!

As the title states, I am looking to come back after what seems like forever! I am curious to see what new adventures this game has to offer. While I am no special unicorn player, I would like to assume I know what I am doing out there? I would prefer an 18+ clan, who is ok with me not being super competitive at this time. While I love clan wars and have done them in the past in all wargaming titles, having a newborn kinda puts a hinder on that. I am lucky if I can even eat sometimes. Oh, I am located in Mountain Time and I work the night shift just in case that info is needed! Feel free to inquire within if you need more info, thanks! 

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,190 posts
12,400 battles

Welcome back . Check out my clan Skdsh ( for Skadoosh ) . We are slowly expanding our numbers and enjoy divisions plus we can certainly use more players that can do clan wars in the N. A. prime time playing period which is 7:30 PM ( 9:30 PM your time ) to 11:30 PM ( 1:30 AM your time ) .

:Smile_honoring:

[INR]
Members
1,225 posts
4,060 battles

INR is a laid back clan. Maybe a little too laid back, though.

[--K--]
[--K--]
Members
4,223 posts
19,227 battles
41 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

Hello Folks!

As the title states, I am looking to come back after what seems like forever! I am curious to see what new adventures this game has to offer. While I am no special unicorn player, I would like to assume I know what I am doing out there? I would prefer an 18+ clan, who is ok with me not being super competitive at this time. While I love clan wars and have done them in the past in all wargaming titles, having a e kinda puts a hinder on that. I am lucky if I can even eat sometimes. Oh, I am located in Mountain Time and I work the night shift just in case that info is needed! Feel free to inquire within if you need more info, thanks! 

Welcome back :Smile_honoring:

[-NACL]
Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
7,094 battles
21 minutes ago, Morbid_Curiosity_ said:

Welcome back to the game and you'd be welcome with us,or at least come talk with us see what you think.Https://discord.gg/XGUnEJr

Thanks

[-MEG-]
Members
129 posts
7,660 battles

Hey man,

We're always looking for people to join us in divisions and clan battles. We run discord and have a "farm" clan and a "competitive" clan. We regularily division between clans. Capco our farm clan is for those that don't want to play clan battles but want people to division with, or those not at t10 yet. Meg is our "competitive" clan where its expected to join in divisions and discord more regularily. 

We also encourage people to come check us out and division before joining us, just to see if we have similar personalities. Getting along and having fun is more important then winning to us. Check us out.

[TSG4]
Members
57 posts
3,215 battles

If you are interested in joining a SOLID CLAN with SOLID PLAYERS, please visit TSG4.org/recruitingprocess. Mention MAA2017 on your application so that I know that you responded. We do have a recruiting process that you will have to go through, however, we have some of the best clan availability where we can field 2 teams per clan battle night with solid turnout.