You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vector03

Tashkent/Khaba build

5 comments in this topic

[HYDRO]
Members
3,163 posts
4,777 battles

My build is pretty similar, on a 19 point Commander I have added Demolition Expert and Priority Target but these are personal tastes. Superintendent could have some value, but I found a need for a Repair or Engine Boost only in long drawn battles.

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
864 posts
14,467 battles

First,  you need to change in your head is: Khabarovsk is cruiser :D and play him as cruiser so you can meet 2 types of Khabarovsk.

22600 with smoke and 26 000 with heal. /I personally think that 22600 k hp khaba with smoke is wrong build/.

You never can compete with concealment and you will be always targeted because Khabarovsk can be the most annoying ship for the red team.

My build is simple:

1. Priority target so you know how many ********* aim at you:D  and Preventive maintenance

2. Last stand and adrenaline rush /self-explanatory/.

3. Survivability expert /make your 22600 hp to 26k hp khaba/. Superintended /more heal with more hp stronger heal/,  DE - Burn them all.

4. ATF - longer fire distance

The con is obsolete doesn't matter how hard you try you ll be always visible first. IFHE doesn't work for khaba /you cant cross that stronger armour anyway/. 

Sometimes you can switch to RPF in ranked.

Tips and hints.

1. Don't cap with khaba. It's not your job. don't rush wait for map situation.

2. Keep distance your sweet spot is 10-12 km.

3. Burn them all.

4. Try attack when you running away from a target.  You can charge them if u you atack DD 1vs1 you ll win, or wehn you know after time you can charge or not.

Your strong playstyle:

1. somehow you ll eat all dds around khaba aim is very strong at 10 km you will hit nearly all dds and you mostly win 1vs1 and you can heal yourself back :D

2. you can dmg al bbs and challenge most of the cruisers too. Burn them all.

Mortal enemies:

1. from DDs is enemy khaba with 22600 - you win but lost lots of HP,  enemy khaba with 26000 hp - just go to another corner of the map you ll lost 20 minutes to kitting each other.

Daring and Harekaze. that **** have same pew pew but hey ll spot you forever first. sad face.

2. Cruisers: Minotaur actually the main reason why i stop rushing cap point is meeting minotaur or Daring or harekaze / you will survive minotaur if you turn and run but with heavy cost/.

Zao and Hindenburg - that **** can hit you in 15km even you dance like a queen.

3. BBs. All HE spammers /conqueror rebubliqe alsase etc/ just keep bigger distance.

You welcome

Edited by Gandariel
  • Cool 2

[IXM]
Members
425 posts
2,236 battles

Thank you for the replies. I was really thinking of getting DE as I generally want to set as many fires as possible. SI is another good one to be considered though. I struggle somewhat using the heal build, I actually seem to fare better with smoke, which I know is backwards for this ship. I realize these are basically CLs, and I do prefer the IJN gunboats, but I want to make these work as I'm on the Tashkent so I'm invested.

Edited by Vector03

[-BRS-]
Members
963 posts
15,451 battles

I play my Russian destroyers different from most everyone else but it's not an easy playstyle. If you want to learn, just send me a private message.