You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hyyena

Sugestion: Less domination and more Standard on high tiers.

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
4,968 posts
15,362 battles

I like more domination, but, in high tiers this days i see something happen 90% of time:

One team just lemming train to one side of map, other team cap everthing and the team on lemming lose miserable.

And this happening A LOT on TX this days.

I dont belive i'm saying that but sinse looks like played adopt this "meta" (by cv fear or push fear) standard make better games on TX, at least the game not end in 7min because one team get all caps and the other team (red or green) not even try contest anything.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 5

[A-CUP]
Members
1,024 posts
8,241 battles

The 2 things i want to see less is standard battle and island maps( yes I want ocean map to be more frequent)

• Cool 1

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,634 posts
16,867 battles

I know most people don't, but I also like Standard more.

Spoiler

To me, Standard mitigates the effects of having crap DDs. The problem is that capping - and therefore the "objectives" in WoWS - are geared towards DDs. If they have different kinds of objectives geared toward the other classes, I would mind less. Still, this is overall a minor issue for me in the grand scheme of things.

[PVE]
Members
11,190 posts
19,799 battles
11 hours ago, Poisonous_Lily said:

The 2 things i want to see less is standard battle and island maps( yes I want ocean map to be more frequent)

Exactly my thoughts, I haven't seen an Ocean match in a year or year and a half. Let's see how good every one fights when they can't hide like little bunny rabbits. That's when you learn your ships capabilities and have to use them. Go ahead and hide on Land mass maps, Dawgs Like hunting Rabbits.

Apparently Mr. Finnegan wasn't the only one to get this tattoo, which is the first thing that I saw the very first day I woke up aboard the USS Thomaston. it went some thing like this.

[Edited]

[Edited]

Good morning, Your in the Navy now.

Edited by Shinsengumi918
Edited inappropriate images
  • Meh 1

Beta Testers
4,968 posts
15,362 battles
10 hours ago, pikohan said:

Hide contents

To me, Standard mitigates the effects of having crap DDs. The problem is that capping - and therefore the "objectives" in WoWS - are geared towards DDs. If they have different kinds of objectives geared toward the other classes, I would mind less. Still, this is overall a minor issue for me in the grand scheme of things.

Thats a good point, but not only about have "crap DDs" but have a unsuporting team.

I mean, i like play with dds, but looks like people stop care about suppoting dds and only hide behind islands or in border of map, one team get all caps another cant do anything...

[WMD]
Members
1,963 posts
11,244 battles
10 hours ago, pikohan said:

Reveal hidden contents

Crap DDs, or unsupported DDs unable to cap because CA/CL pushing with red DDs? 

I see a lot of hiding behind islands to the exclusion of all else on a most losing teams.

Members
2,304 posts
10,989 battles
11 hours ago, HyenaHiena said:

I like more domination, but, in high tiers this days i see something happen 90% of time:

One team just lemming train to one side of map, other team cap everthing and the team on lemming lose miserable.

And this happening A LOT on TX this days.

I dont belive i'm saying that but sinse looks like played adopt this "meta" (by cv fear or push fear) standard make better games on TX, at least the game not end in 7min because one team get all caps and the other team (red or green) not even try contest anything.

That’s only happening because one team has players that bother to cap. Don’t take that away from them.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,961 posts
23,301 battles

Standard is a poorly designed game mode that rewards camping. There's a reason WG is trying out "Binary Star" -- in case you haven't noticed, it's basically a Reverse Standard mode. Does it work? I don't think so. Epicenter and "Rings of Saturn" (Donut hole epicenter) are the same deal. But WG is clearly looking for ways to get rid of Standard Battles.

• Cool 1