You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dad003

Who ready for the Audacious ?

18 comments in this topic

[DENY]
Members
614 posts
6,518 battles

Who are gonna get it on day one when the patch drop in a few days?

I personally believe him one of those that have the most game played on the t8 implacable, I have over 600k exp on this CV , enough free exp to get all modules on the first day .

I've been patiently waiting for the t10 to show up and make it mine ! 

[SCRAP]
Beta Testers
1,665 posts
5,150 battles

When I can, I will.

Not sure I like the aircraft Wargaming have given it. Would have preferred to see Sea Fury ...

And I think Audacious is much more a design/laid down / generational equivalent to Essex than Midway.

http://www.armouredcarriers.com/hms-audacious-class-armoured-flight-deck

205016320?format=750w

Members
142 posts
8,437 battles

I had Midway before trading it in after the rework (wanted the refund coins) and have since unlocked it again but I am not gonna buy it any time soon as I am not really enjoying tier X play these days.  Maybe if it goes on sale or something, but for now, it can stay in the store.

Just starts the Implacable.  By th time I get her ground, hoping WG will have found a way to balance the top teir games.

good luck y’all

[DENY]
Members
614 posts
6,518 battles
16 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

600k xp? Obviously enjoying the new carriers.

Yep got around 75k DMG average make my way top top1 pretty often during the match

[RLGN]
Members
9,764 posts
19,290 battles
23 minutes ago, dad003 said:

Yep got around 75k DMG average make my way top top1 pretty often during the match

As for me; WG can take their rework and get lost with it.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[-AOA-]
Beta Testers
751 posts
6,726 battles

Me got the Hermes and going to work to the Tier X and Cycling capt so when my starting capt get skill Lvl 10 or higher. When release HMS CV's.

[-TNT-]
Members
672 posts
8,729 battles

Well I do have enough free xp to research her.  Since I'm a novice CV player I'm now considering waiting.  If and when I become proficient playing HMS Implacable then I might unlock tier 10.  Dear God I suck at it. I figure 20 sessions in the training room then move over to Co-op.  Once I have muscle memory then move over to Randoms.  If I do well in Random battles I unlock tier 10.

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
21 posts

I'll be getting it the day it comes out. I already grind out the 330k exp on the Implacable and have the free exp for planes ready to go!

[FTH]
Members
875 posts
13,192 battles

I've been ready for it for a month lol...only 80k xp on Implacable atm, but if I can finish the Exeter grind tonight then I can switch back to working on it...hoping to get the xp in time, but if not, tbh sitting on 2.3m FXP still so will go ahead and throw it at it...

[-SOR-]
[-SOR-]
Members
57 posts
3,961 battles

It will be interesting to finally see the T10 Sea Mosquitoes that the entire godawful level bombing mechanic is designed for. 

[SCRAP]
Beta Testers
1,665 posts
5,150 battles

sh1-de-Havilland-Hornet-the-fastest-prod

Sea Hornets.

They were compact, all-metal twin-engined long-range fighters designed to operate in the Pacific.

They were not bombers.

Certainly not carpet bombers.

The Sea Mosquito was a very different beast.

dh98-proto-2.jpg

• Cool 1

[TASH]
Members
54 posts
12,075 battles

Yup can’t wait, currently sitting number 2 on the NA leaderboards for Implacable. I’ve got enough to get audacious when it comes out - time to club. 

[CO_OP]
Beta Testers
305 posts
3,946 battles

Forget the prop planes... i want a Sea Vampire and a Sea Jesus i mean the Sea Meteor.

3A2C015D00000578-3917156-image-m-158_147

Look how sexy this look

[MHG]
[MHG]
Members
207 posts
3,136 battles

If it plays better than Implacable I’ll pick it up but I just find the RN CVs very meh at best. Bombs are pretty hard to get to work unless you catch someone creeping around. A small turn from the target will pretty much cost you a good drop. The rockets are not so grand compared to Lex/Midway tims. Torps are the bread and butter of RN CVs and Implacables aren’t very impressive with the 2 torp drops.