You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Venator77

How can I change music mode?

4 comments in this topic

[WAIFU]
Members
269 posts
4,782 battles

So I was hoping to install Kancolle music on my game client, but I want certain pieces to play during certain times (ie, "Home Port" in Port, battle music while in battle).

Is there anything I can do here. I heard that the usermusic folder just plays music in random and would not play the right music at the right time.

[PVE]
Members
17,252 posts
10,938 battles
31 minutes ago, Venator77 said:

So I was hoping to install Kancolle music on my game client, but I want certain pieces to play during certain times (ie, "Home Port" in Port, battle music while in battle).

Is there anything I can do here. I heard that the usermusic folder just plays music in random and would not play the right music at the right time.

In settings. There are multiple modes one of which is play your own music.

[WAIFU]
Members
269 posts
4,782 battles

I don't quite follow.

I know of the option to play your own music in settings, but I'm afraid it won't play the correct music at the correct time. Is there anyway I can get certain music playing at certain times?

[PVE]
Members
17,252 posts
10,938 battles
41 minutes ago, Venator77 said:

I don't quite follow.

I know of the option to play your own music in settings, but I'm afraid it won't play the correct music at the correct time. Is there anyway I can get certain music playing at certain times?

That im not sure. I think that you would need a mod to substitute particular music for the standard WG music. Check the mod section to see if there is something there.