Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainTeddybear

WG - ETA for CV bug fixes?

63 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
3,714 posts

Currently there are bugs allowing CVs to do way too much damage. One allows them to despawn fighters and the other allows them to hit with all Dive bombers? When will these be fixed???

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
655
[WOLF6]
Members
1,456 posts
4,749 battles
1 hour ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

Currently there are bugs allowing CVs to do way too much damage. One allows them to despawn fighters and the other allows them to hit with all Dive bombers? When will these be fixed???

Despawn fighters? What do u mean Teddy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
941
[YETI]
Beta Testers
2,906 posts
23,942 battles

Remember that old commercial line ?     Any day now...…….. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
439
[K0]
Members
1,748 posts
7,493 battles
17 minutes ago, Sumseaman said:

Despawn fighters? What do u mean Teddy?

The fighters die, hence de-spawn.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,714 posts
1 hour ago, Sumseaman said:

Despawn fighters? What do u mean Teddy?

There is an exploit that makes fighters despawn. There is also an exploit that gives Dive Bombers pinpoint accuracy. I'm not going to tell people how to do it, I want WG to hotfix it so nobody can do it. Especially since Clan Battles just started and more people are learning about it.

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
175
[-KAK-]
Members
497 posts
8,937 battles

Come on guys, it's legit! It's A Very powerful exploit, especially if we're referring to the 152 mm/50 MK XXVI exploit, or the 152 mm/47 MK16 exploit. That's not even mentioning things like the 76.2mm/50 MK33 exploit or the ASCII 070 button either. REMOVE THEM!!

 

The last thing we need is for certain players to realize they exist!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
981
[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
2,880 posts
7,091 battles
4 minutes ago, TheOmegaDuck said:

ASCII 070

I understood that reference. You get an upvote and a beer!

2 hours ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

Currently there are bugs allowing CVs to do way too much damage. One allows them to despawn fighters and the other allows them to hit with all Dive bombers? When will these be fixed???

Ok, so fighters are set on a timer. This means that after a certain duration they go away. 

With Dive bombers, if you start your bombing run with more advanced, the aircraft get super close to the ship. This means you get pinpoint accuracy IF AND ONLY IF RNG decides to be your friend. The tradeoff of letting aircraft get so close in a dive against an enemy ship is 1, not being able to maneuver and 2, enemy AA. 

That is part of the CV skill, which is knowing how long you can let AA chew up your aircraft in a dive before the accuracy no longer matters. That is what WG physically has decided for the class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
297
[PSV]
Privateers, Supertester
712 posts
5,694 battles

I don’t know why everyone is slating the OP, he makes a good point here.

They are exploits, just like how side strafing was back in the RTS days. I have no idea if WG will remove it or not, but it is definitely something worth addressing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,413
[SOV]
Members
3,329 posts
25 minutes ago, mrmariokartguy said:

I don’t know why everyone is slating the OP, he makes a good point here.

They are exploits, just like how side strafing was back in the RTS days. I have no idea if WG will remove it or not, but it is definitely something worth addressing.

what are you talking about???? There is no button for super accuracy!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,673 posts
10,218 battles
6 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

what are you talking about???? There is no button for super accuracy!!!!

they are talking about doing the right things while dive bombing that will ensure that most/all your bombs hit in a certain part of your crosshair, making it easier to get numerous hits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,413
[SOV]
Members
3,329 posts

O look another post pretending CV are to dog gone powerful and OP for a ship is that they dont like.

Your right I just looked at my screen again. In the top left corrner I have a button that says, push to win. Hummm. Yep it worked I clicket it and instsntly one!!! Thats cool thanks WG!!!!

Seriously!?!?!?!? How many posts like this are there going to be. The hate train should have moved on to Russian BB already but know it has not left CV station yet.

Now there is a special button that makes db perfict. You know what makes db great???? Wait for it..... Being good at it and "git good" you told us to git good and we did and your complaning again.

There is no magic to db there is being good and having RNG. Se your complaing got fighter basicly removed from the game. So now its db on DD and it works. So you got what you wanted.

You claim there is an instata hit for bomb hack. Well what is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,294
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
11,024 posts
11 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

what are you talking about???? There is no button for super accuracy!!!!

It's a glitch exploit. I really hope that people don't learn about it, even though several high-level streamers are using it. It's almost certainly going to be fixed in an upcoming patch.

It does work though, using it you can get perfectly repeatable results. I did this in the training room.

image.png.78e599bc34512800f9c62d919a01f9d4.png

Edited by Snargfargle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,413
[SOV]
Members
3,329 posts
Just now, Snargfargle said:

It's a glitch exploit. I really hope that people don't learn about it, even though several high-level streamers are using it. It's almost certainly going to be fixed in an upcoming patch.

what?? There is no button or move. 

I place this in the Ranger killed my NC with 1 sq file. Unless I see it I will not belive it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,294
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
11,024 posts
Just now, jags_domain said:

what?? There is no button or move. 

I place this in the Ranger killed my NC with 1 sq file. Unless I see it I will not belive it!

I'm not going to show you a glitch exploit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,413
[SOV]
Members
3,329 posts
9 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

It's a glitch exploit. I really hope that people don't learn about it, even though several high-level streamers are using it. It's almost certainly going to be fixed in an upcoming patch.

It does work though, using it you can get perfectly repeatable results. I did this in the training room.

image.png.78e599bc34512800f9c62d919a01f9d4.png

that is the equivant of one salvo of a des or zao who care that it came from bombs?

Should des be nerfed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
291
[FGNE]
Members
679 posts
3,475 battles

If this is truly an exploit/bug you should open a ticket with WG to let them know instead of making the population aware of its existence (even if you are not revealing how to use it).

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,413
[SOV]
Members
3,329 posts
13 minutes ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

they are talking about doing the right things while dive bombing that will ensure that most/all your bombs hit in a certain part of your crosshair, making it easier to get numerous hits.

Why is that not called skill??? I guaranty that if you were talking about a BB playing using the cross hair and doing somthing right you would be happy about it.

This is the got good part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
981
[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
2,880 posts
7,091 battles
2 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Why is that not called skill??? I guaranty that if you were talking about a BB playing using the cross hair and doing somthing right you would be happy about it.

This is the got good part.

I tend to agree. You can basically guarantee all your hits by diving down and waiting till the end of the bombing run. I hate to be the "see it to believe it guy", but IMO, in this state of CV, I have to with all the complaints that get bandied about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,714 posts
13 minutes ago, CO_Valle said:

If this is truly an exploit/bug you should open a ticket with WG to let them know instead of making the population aware of its existence (even if you are not revealing how to use it).

It’s being used in KoTS. I’m fairly certain they know about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,402
[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,099 battles

so if i wait until the time reach 0,5 to ensure ALL my bombs hit the target is now considered a bug or an exploit,then the DD mafia once again managed to brainwash the population.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
981
[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
2,880 posts
7,091 battles
6 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

so if i wait until the time reach 0,5 to ensure ALL my bombs hit the target is now considered a bug or an exploit,then the DD mafia once again managed to brainwash the population.

Exactly what I was saying as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×