Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HooT_77th

Loss all my Upgrades for Leander????

5 comments in this topic

[NSC]
[NSC]
Members
6 posts
4,914 battles

So i just got the Leander a few days back to help me with the Exeter missions and now all my upgrades I previously purchased are gone??? Just had to re purchase it all , is this a WOW Scam or some crap? Pardon my language but I am PISSED!

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,980 posts
4,104 battles

If you sell a ship, you are prompted to either sell upgrades for half your credits back, or send them to your inventory for 10 or so doubloons each. 

If you are talking about modules earned with xp, I believe that is a prompt too. You can sell a ship with all modules, or send them to inventory. Afaik there is no cost for sending modules to the inventory, but I have always just sold ships with all their modules.

I know it's not in the question, but signals, flags, consumables and camoflage is automatically dismounted. 

[NSC]
[NSC]
Members
6 posts
4,914 battles

I didnt sell anything, When I came back the next day all my ships UPGRADES were GONE yet all my ships consumables were still there. I am not a newbie to this game. That crapjust disappeared costing me roughly 2 million credits

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,980 posts
4,104 battles
1 hour ago, HooT_77th said:

I didnt sell anything, When I came back the next day all my ships UPGRADES were GONE yet all my ships consumables were still there. I am not a newbie to this game. That crapjust disappeared costing me roughly 2 million credits

Consumables are always mounted on every ship because they are free. You can't NOT run consumables, you can only pay extra for premium consumables

For upgrades, like I said, you would have gotten 1 million extra credits for them when you sold the ship originally unless you used doubloons. If you paid to have them dismounted, they are in your inventory (click on your username, and go to inventory... however it should show them able to be mounted in port)

[NSC]
[NSC]
Members
6 posts
4,914 battles

You obviously arent quite getting it. MY UPGRADES DIS APPEARED, thats a ONE TIME PURCHASE that STAYS, NOT CONSUMABLES, I never sold the ship, the ship was still there with my EXTRA consumables not the STOCK ones through Auto Supply, you know that UPGRADE button,, yeah those all dis appeared! ONE time purchase stuff just doesnt dis appear, I never sold crap, i just got the thing a week back to use for Exeter mssions and Operation, smfh

Edited by HooT_77th

Sign in to follow this