You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Montana Solo Warrior!

9 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
11,148 posts

I think that they really thought they had won this game. Heck, I thought that they had won this game. 

I stood alone against a Cruiser, two tier X CVs, and a DD -- and won! Check out my plane kills!

What saved the day? It was the amazing legendary module combined with other flood and fire prevention skills. Floods last 15 seconds, fires last not much longer, and rudder shift is good too.

image.thumb.png.fadf37033558c9de82d7bfc937b70877.png

https://replayswows.com/replay/44931#stats 

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
11,148 posts
Just now, UltimateNewbie said:

Very nice. How long did you stand alone against them?

Also, your midway did very well!

That Midway was amazing, even though he "sniped" one of my kills. :Smile_veryhappy: 

I was alone for some time because when the team was gone they still were ahead on points. However, I then got the DD and defended our cap from incursion by the cruiser and our points slowly started ticking up. 

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
11,148 posts
33 minutes ago, slokill_1 said:

Toughest award to get .  Outstanding!

I've only gotten four Solo Warrior's in two and a half years. The only thing rarer is a ship in a supercontainer. :Smile_veryhappy:

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,304 posts
10,955 battles
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

I think that they really thought they had won this game. Heck, I thought that they had won this game. 

I stood alone against a Cruiser, two tier X CVs, and a DD -- and won! Check out my plane kills!

What saved the day? It was the amazing legendary module combined with other flood and fire prevention skills. Floods last 15 seconds, fires last not much longer, and rudder shift is good too.

image.thumb.png.fadf37033558c9de82d7bfc937b70877.png

https://replayswows.com/replay/44931#stats 

Grats, you must have tanked a god awful allot of damage to get that much XP.