You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VonSmallHausenn

Naval Battles

10 comments in this topic

Members
817 posts
9,071 battles

Any reason to do it on the weekends??? It`s base XP earning,  and on the weekends that is just frustrating.... Not to mention, WG is pushing more standard games on the weekends too, menas even less XP. More lemming. And yelling. And cursing..

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
12,686 posts
22,531 battles

The 300 bxp games are easy clears in Randoms (and sometimes Co-op,) if you jump in soon enough; the later blocks require Randoms or really insane Co-op games for any real chance at clearing.

• Cool 1

Members
817 posts
9,071 battles
3 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

The 300 bxp games are easy clears in Randoms (and sometimes Co-op,) if you jump in soon enough; the later blocks require Randoms or really insane Co-op games for any real chance at clearing.

well,yes. But if you wanna do anything above 1500....one can waste most available attempts...and getting only frustrating mediacore battles at best. Randoms. Don`t know about co-ops.... 

[RLGN]
Members
12,686 posts
22,531 battles
16 minutes ago, VonSmallHausenn said:

well,yes. But if you wanna do anything above 1500....one can waste most available attempts...and getting only frustrating mediacore battles at best. Randoms. Don`t know about co-ops.... 

I have had 900+ bxp Co-op games before, but those were back when carriers were actually usable in that mode, and not the complete joke they are now.

Like you said though, better chances in Randoms, and even that can be hit or miss...

(Gee thanks WG, trying to clear a carrier block with Ranger, and you repeatedly gave me T8 battles...)

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
19,581 posts
11,899 battles
51 minutes ago, VonSmallHausenn said:

Any reason to do it on the weekends??? It`s base XP earning,  and on the weekends that is just frustrating.... Not to mention, WG is pushing more standard games on the weekends too, menas even less XP. More lemming. And yelling. And cursing..

The weekend is the traditional days off for most people?

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,011 posts

I usually play at least some every day.  I know "oh noes the weekend players are here" is a "thing" in this game but to be honest, I have never really noticed much difference.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
26,748 posts
6,780 battles
18 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

I usually play at least some every day.  I know "oh noes the weekend players are here" is a "thing" in this game but to be honest, I have never really noticed much difference.

One thing I notice on weekends, I tend to do better personally.

Even if that doesn't add up to more wins, I don't really lose any more than usual either.

• Cool 1

Members
817 posts
9,071 battles

To me ,weekends are kinda like the  afternoon games during the week, when kids are home from school,and start playing ..... Madness :-) To be frank,weekend nights can be still good, but during the day, is a meh......

10 hours ago, Skpstr said:

One thing I notice on weekends, I tend to do better personally.

Even if that doesn't add up to more wins, I don't really lose any more than usual either.

11 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

The weekend is the traditional days off for most people?

But since in naval battles, one really does not have to play with clanmates us a team,,,why does it matter? WG could easily add some weekdays or nights to complete the battles.....for those who prefer to play then. 

[PVE]
Members
19,581 posts
11,899 battles
2 hours ago, VonSmallHausenn said:

But since in naval battles, one really does not have to play with clanmates us a team,,,why does it matter? WG could easily add some weekdays or nights to complete the battles.....for those who prefer to play then. 

Well, it does go from Fri to Sun, so does cover one work day.