You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BossApollo3630

Looking for a fun casual clan that uses voice chat to make some friends.

9 comments in this topic

[YETI]
Members
1 post
1,813 battles

I have played wows for a long time. Long enough to grind out a Yamato but I’ve had any clan or friends to play online with. I’m looking for a clan that doesn’t care about win% much and uses voice chat. I’m trying to branch out into online gaming to have more fun. I’m not interested in a clan with members that are going to scream at me over chat about mistakes. I just play to have fun. I can usually get online in the afternoon and on weekends. I’ve been a solo player so long it’s gotten to the point where it’s almost boring to play without someone else. 

• Cool 1

[FF]
Members
553 posts
5,846 battles

Check out frigginfrigates.com for info on front page for discord link.

Great group of guys!!

In game tags FF 

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,207 posts
14,416 battles
22 minutes ago, BossApollo3630 said:

I have played wows for a long time. Long enough to grind out a Yamato but I’ve had any clan or friends to play online with. I’m looking for a clan that doesn’t care about win% much and uses voice chat. I’m trying to branch out into online gaming to have more fun. I’m not interested in a clan with members that are going to scream at me over chat about mistakes. I just play to have fun. I can usually get online in the afternoon and on weekends. I’ve been a solo player so long it’s gotten to the point where it’s almost boring to play without someone else. 

Ahoy, BossApollo!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and happens to be looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, owned and operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders that includes officers and NCOs at all levels. In addition, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family!

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

There are always in-house contests (with cookies) regularly coming around!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's! If you STILL have questions, feel free to hop onto our Discord server and talk with the members!

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us..... 

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
3,633 posts
12,782 battles
1 hour ago, BossApollo3630 said:

Ahoy! PQUOD is open for casual players. We do have voice but not a requirement. Very laid back, we are active, small but growing. We are trying to get a Clan Battle team together, however it is not a requirement. If your interested feel free to I.M. me. We just ask people to have fun, don't be a jerk, and we appreciate active players.

Capt_Ahab1776

[Y0L0]
Members
355 posts
11,510 battles

Yolos sister clan TROLO is looking for people like yourself who want to jump in and play as they can but also have a community to play with and have fun as well. Feel free to check out our discord server here https://discord.gg/DAN3gyR or message me if interested! Good luck in your search! 

[-EGO-]
Beta Testers
8 posts
2,207 battles

TeamEgo, started in 1990 on TSN.  A tight knit group of players who have enjoyed success over many gaming genres, especially combat simulations and MMO's.

Right now there are about 8 of us here playing, mostly guys in their 40's and 50's, shooting bad guys and having fun. We would love to add a few more guys to our group that share our love for shooting ships and pissing off people :)

If you are interested please hit us up. You can contact me in game.

[CRMSN]
[CRMSN]
Members
62 posts
12,091 battles

I'm not a recruiter, but you still seem like a fun person! Check us out on Discord- you may love our casual clan [CLOVR], but if you just want to come and hang out with us and division up, no problem! We're a great group of people that always loves bright and happy faces to play ships with!

[-MEG-]
Members
106 posts
7,173 battles

Both our main and farm clan are looking for active users, If you don't expect to be super competitive in CB's and just want lots of people to play with Capco would be a good fit, If you wanna be more serious *not diehard* then meg might be for you.

Members
2 posts
2,754 battles

Hello Bossapollo3630,

I would like to invite you to SSG42.  Which stands for Salty Sea Gulls 42nd squadron. We are a bunch guys that hang out and play. We have our own discord server. Do we standards or requirements. NO, who cares about that crap. We hang and have fun. We like to division up and play. Are we on all the time. NO, we all have real lives . We try to get on a semiregular basis. Usually you will see members on the weekend and some weekdays. If you are interested , give us a try.