Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Herr_Reitz

Best model build video?

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,772
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,103 posts

Just found this guy today - beautifully crafted model and video. 

Do you have one to share? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163
[WULUF]
Beta Testers
520 posts
8,824 battles
On 3/16/2019 at 7:49 AM, Herr_Reitz said:

Just found this guy today - beautifully crafted model and video. 

Do you have one to share? 

Those run for about 200 dollars or a tad more. I ordered one from Japan on Amazon and it was 119 dollars. They sent me a message saying that there was an earthquake and the shelf with the model fell. Luckily no one got hurt they told me. 

I asked if they had any more models at that price and or as many is I could buy because I was going to build them, put them into a glass show case and sell them for about 400 dollars. Their are people interested in buying them in that condition. The never answered me back. I think they were just posting it that way to get you to look at their online store. either that or it was a miss type on their site. 

irritates me a tad though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,772
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,103 posts
On 4/3/2019 at 8:12 PM, LL_JuneBug said:

Those run for about 200 dollars or a tad more. I ordered one from Japan on Amazon and it was 119 dollars. They sent me a message saying that there was an earthquake and the shelf with the model fell. Luckily no one got hurt they told me. 

I asked if they had any more models at that price and or as many is I could buy because I was going to build them, put them into a glass show case and sell them for about 400 dollars. Their are people interested in buying them in that condition. The never answered me back. I think they were just posting it that way to get you to look at their online store. either that or it was a miss type on their site. 

irritates me a tad though. 

Wow... did you get your coins back?

Well built they would be spectacular. I could see them going for $400 retail build, easily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163
[WULUF]
Beta Testers
520 posts
8,824 battles
1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Wow... did you get your coins back?

Well built they would be spectacular. I could see them going for $400 retail build, easily. 

They did give me my money back. I was really hoping that I had found a source where I could buy them for 100, and sell them for about 400 built. I am working on some other large scale models but the money and time to build them from scratch is way higher. I had also thought about ordering one of these and a DR1 kit, and using the parts to template the size to double to make a 1/8th scale model of both these planes. I figure I could sell those for about 1000 dollars, as they would be the only ones like them. 

Check out my 3D ships that I'm working on now on my profile, if interested.

Deutschland_Lutzow2a.png

DanteAlighieri1932Rougha.png

Nevada Rough4a Slop Guess Measurment.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
173 posts
371 battles
On 3/16/2019 at 6:49 AM, Herr_Reitz said:

Just found this guy today - beautifully crafted model and video. 

Do you have one to share? 

That is really cool, thanks for sharing that.

I've been really enjoying Plasmo's vids lately - the man has the patience of a saint.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×