Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jomango

Clarification on Rewards for Clan Battle testing

6 comments in this topic

[RBMK]
Members
8 posts
10,930 battles

Now, I've searched around, and have not found a post on this.  I'm looking for clarification on how to get the rewards from the clan battle testing that's going on this week.  I've seen it asked a few times in another thread, but no answer.

Play 10 battles during the test season, a minimum of which 5 should be played during the prime time of another region. For doing so, you’ll earn 500 Steel and 15,000 Coal.

Now i'm stuck on the word "should". 

I've played 10 games on my home server.  I've gotten answers that you do/don't have to play on a different server, but the post about is kind of murky?  It comes across to me as you COULD play on different servers to get your rewards, but you don't HAVE to.  There's also no in game mission to help clear it up.  I mean, 500 steel/15,000 coal is a nice little chunk.  I'd hate to miss out because of wording.

[FALCO]
Members
263 posts
17,358 battles

You must play at least 10 battles in total. And by at least 5 must be in prime time of another server. As you have already played 10, but all on your home server, you must play at least another 5 today or sunday, necessarily on another server, to be eligible to receive the rewards. Sry for my poor english.

Members
10 posts
14,200 battles

Play 10 battles during the test season, a minimum of which 5 should be played during the prime time of another region. For doing so, you’ll earn 500 Steel and 15,000 Coal.  Agree, EACH player must hvae 5 games on his server and 5 games on other server.

Edited by HuskerBill
add comment

[RBMK]
Members
8 posts
10,930 battles

Should is not a definite though, it's just implied.  That's why i'm looking for the clarification.  They way it is worded leads to two possible interpretations.  When I see should, personally, it's say it would be good to do it, but I don't have to to get the reward.

should
/SHo͝od,SHəd/
verb
  1. 1.
    used to indicate obligation, duty, or correctness, typically when criticizing someone's actions.
    "he should have been careful"

2. 2.
    used to indicate what is probable.
    "$348 million should be enough to buy him out"

Sign in to follow this