Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainTeddybear

Low tier Russian BBs

12 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
16,255 posts
11,121 battles

IIRC, at the time this was made, they had already announced changes to smooth out this transition and make the dispersion curve more even.

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
8,966 posts
7,886 battles

Isn‘t it so that all ships get increasingly more accurate the closer you get? I‘d be worried if it was anything else...

Members
1,933 posts
8,575 battles
18 minutes ago, SireneRacker said:

Isn‘t it so that all ships get increasingly more accurate the closer you get? I‘d be worried if it was anything else...

No. I've got some ships that miss broadside shots at less than 5km. 

[U571]
Members
2,103 posts
14,101 battles
2 hours ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

There is an inherent problem in using a dispersion curve that gets increasingly more accurate under 15km. At low tiers the ships can’t even shoot 15km.

Go watch the Notser Video of the T3 ship, that thing it totally OP and Broken.  Unless you go completely broadside it is hard to do any damage to it.

Edited by GrimmeReaper
  • Cool 1

[MIA-P]
Beta Testers
3,342 posts
5,343 battles
2 hours ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

There is an inherent problem in using a dispersion curve that gets increasingly more accurate under 15km. At low tiers the ships can’t even shoot 15km.

You know they already announced it would be changed right?

Members
3,714 posts
2 hours ago, Hanger_18 said:

You know they already announced it would be changed right?

Hasn't the change already been implemented? Depending on what kind of change they implement it may not help this issue.

[ARGSY]
Members
16,255 posts
11,121 battles
3 hours ago, GrimmeReaper said:

Go watch the Notser Video of the T3 ship, that thing it totally OP and Broken.  Unless you go completely broadside it is hard to do any damage to it.

I don't need to watch that one or this; I saw Flamu's livestream where he invited a bunch of T10 battleships in and demonstrated that with the possible exception of the Yamato, he could bow-tank any of them indefinitely.

On the other hand, hit that thing from the side and that plating will ensure that everything arms and explodes within. 

Members
698 posts
913 battles
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I don't need to watch that one or this; I saw Flamu's livestream where he invited a bunch of T10 battleships in and demonstrated that with the possible exception of the Yamato, he could bow-tank any of them indefinitely.

On the other hand, hit that thing from the side and that plating will ensure that everything arms and explodes within. 

That’s a Nikolai you realize that?

[SFBBW]
Beta Testers
1,197 posts
9,748 battles

Back in CBT, I wondered if and when WG would pressure Lesta into turning WoWS into just another version of WoT, and figured we'd have 2 or 3 good years before they made the game an utter mess, if they decided to go that route. Looks like we've just about reached that point.

• Cool 2

Members
1,933 posts
8,575 battles
1 hour ago, Retnav54 said:

Back in CBT, I wondered if and when WG would pressure Lesta into turning WoWS into just another version of WoT, and figured we'd have 2 or 3 good years before they made the game an utter mess, if they decided to go that route. Looks like we've just about reached that point.

Oh I'm saving XP for those stalinium BBs. 

Sign in to follow this