Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Never give up

10 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
5,342 posts
8,985 battles

After a few rough co-op (fire damage mission for Exeter) where it was a pain to farm it in Nelson (cause huge maps and small bot teams don't mix well for this 24-knot tubbie), went into Random w/ Nelson and had a gem mine:

3M3EQFl.jpg

Never give up in Random!

• Cool 7

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,646 posts
2,637 battles

:Smile_medal: Fantastic game in a fantastic boat. Wish I could have that kind of luck!

Edited by _1204_

[STR4T]
Members
126 posts
994 battles
5 minutes ago, Reymu said:

After a few rough co-op (fire damage mission for Exeter) where it was a pain to farm it in Nelson (cause huge maps and small bot teams don't mix well for this 24-knot tubbie), went into Random w/ Nelson and had a gem mine:

3M3EQFl.jpg

Never give up in Random!

wow one of the best games I've seen in a long time, nice!

[WOLF5]
Members
1,795 posts
2,493 battles
15 minutes ago, Reymu said:

3M3EQFl.jpg

Never give up in Random!

Hey, leave some achievements for the rest of us:Smile_teethhappy:

But yeah, Randoms are a grind sometimes, but the great games make it all worth it. And that is definitely a great game. Congrats:cap_like:

[PSP]
Members
8,038 posts
4 hours ago, Reymu said:

3M3EQFl.jpg

Never give up in Random!

Wow! I don't think I've ever seen so many different awards earned in a match.

[FML]
Members
2,139 posts
11,260 battles
5 hours ago, Reymu said:

3M3EQFl.jpg

Never give up in Random!

Nice! Flag restock complete!!

[ARGSY]
Members
8,111 posts
5,524 battles

Would it be wrong of me to say "Bet you wish you could have saved this effort up for Task 1 of Phase 4"? :Smile_trollface: Because there are your seven achievements and to spare, all in one magnificent battle!

[NG-NL]
Members
5,342 posts
8,985 battles
3 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Would it be wrong of me to say "Bet you wish you could have saved this effort up for Task 1 of Phase 4"? :Smile_trollface: Because there are your seven achievements and to spare, all in one magnificent battle!

Effort? No. Luck? Definitely. But I don't really care--Nelson can produce Dreadnought and Fireproof easily enough. Arsonist will depend on burning a newbie BB that hasn't got survival build.

Sign in to follow this