You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Habitual_Offender

Unfair play costing xp and credits

20 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
31 posts
7,704 battles

I am livid about a player who not only cost me credits and xp but cost me a point in the naval battles. With less than 10 sec left to cap for the game an exeter player on my team rammed me pushed me out of the cap while saying no cap kill all. They killed the last ship shortly after this happened. I know I am a bit of a [edited] I rave sweat and  sometimes insult people in game but I have never intentionally damaged or done something to hurt a players score. If I had any report points left I would have reported him and my team seemed to think it was funny. Ok my [edited] session is over!

• Funny 7

Members
2,077 posts
8,128 battles
31 minutes ago, Habitual_Offender said:

my team seemed to think it was funny

But it is funny :cap_haloween:

• Cool 6

[GT99]
Members
409 posts
6,447 battles

...but you have to ask yourself, what would that point have done for me in life....

• Cool 1

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
1,507 posts
924 battles

...you actually use all your report points in a day?  I go through all my compliments, but almost never use even half of my report points.

• Cool 1

[FTH]
Members
728 posts
12,418 battles
1 minute ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

...you actually use all your report points in a day?  I go through all my compliments, but almost never use even half of my report points.

Same here, I'll burn through mine for misbehavior in chat if someones being an absolute pain...but in general I don't bother reporting anything else, unless it's really what the actual...level.

[SNIPR]
Beta Testers
418 posts
4,161 battles

And this is why the smaller ship is at fault.  Get bigger displacement so people cant push you around. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[WOLF7]
Members
98 posts
3,298 battles
3 hours ago, Habitual_Offender said:

I am livid about a player who not only cost me credits and xp but cost me a point in the naval battles. With less than 10 sec left to cap for the game an exeter player on my team rammed me pushed me out of the cap while saying no cap kill all. They killed the last ship shortly after this happened. I know I am a bit of a [edited] I rave sweat and  sometimes insult people in game but I have never intentionally damaged or done something to hurt a players score. If I had any report points left I would have reported him and my team seemed to think it was funny. Ok my [edited] session is over!

That griefing behavior to be sure.  

That's never happen to me.  The worst was a game tonight where this Nelson player kept backing up little steps as my Colorado was trying to get around behind him.  I don't think he was trying to get in my way so much as confuse any long distance incoming fire.  But I still ended up scraping his stern and pushing him forward instead of his desired back.  

[CHBK]
Members
398 posts
2,311 battles

The only time that really bothers me is when the game is not 100% decided and people are like "don't cap, lets get damage and kills!"  There's no better way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

• Cool 4

[CSALT]
Members
500 posts

That stinks.  I suppose you could not stay so close to the cap border in future.  Reminds me of how some people will push you out of smoke and you get deleted.

You could always send in the replay to Wargaming.

Edited by Gunga_Dinner
grammar

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,227 posts

Personally I don’t get why people are griefing you about it on here.  That other player was clearly a [edited].

People on here supporting him are demonstrating their own [edited]-like ways.

Being a [edited] doesn’t make you a big deal, or funny, or cool.  It just makes you a [edited] for no reason.

Its not the end of the world when somebody is a [edited], otherwise the world would vanish in a millisecond.  But there’s nothing wrong with calling somebody out for being a [edited] either.

• Cool 1

[H_]
Members
1,251 posts

Sigh........what have we become?   Oh, that's right, an arcade FPS with ships !!!  And, you expect what kind of behaviors in and from an FPS arcade shooter with ships?  Me, me, me; my, my, my; Now, Now, Now !  Or, "All for One !........and, More for ME !!!"

Recently, the level of tactical play has digressed to the point of an arcade FFA.....  Everyone is "in it for themselves".........  The events make this worse:  AA ships "just sailing in circles trying to shoot aircraft"; DD rushing straight ahead till they are decimated for the "spotting" requirements and never shooting a shot.   Want more examples?   The list is endless from what I've seen with this recent event....... 

[PVE]
Members
7,239 posts
12,499 battles
1 hour ago, TheDreadnought said:

Personally I don’t get why people are griefing you about it on here.  That other player was clearly a [edited].

People on here supporting him are demonstrating their own [edited]-like ways.

Being a [edited] doesn’t make you a big deal, or funny, or cool.  It just makes you a [edited] for no reason.

Its not the end of the world when somebody is a [edited], otherwise the world would vanish in a millisecond.  But there’s nothing wrong with calling somebody out for being a [edited] either.

Yup.

I weep for the world and how so many people act these days. It is really sad how low people have fallen.

The OP clearly has a legit beef. That was a huge [edited] move by that person who pushed him out. It is like people I saw yesterday intentionally taking tk damage by running into friendly torps to block them from hitting so they could get theirs to hit instead.

Just sad.

Sorry that happened to you OP. I feel for you man.

• Cool 1

[NSEW]
Members
719 posts
9,060 battles
2 hours ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

You could always send in the replay to Wargaming.

I never knew this was a thing. 

Members
68 posts
1,842 battles
5 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Yup.

I weep for the world and how so many people act these days. It is really sad how low people have fallen.

The OP clearly has a legit beef. That was a huge [edited] move by that person who pushed him out. It is like people I saw yesterday intentionally taking tk damage by running into friendly torps to block them from hitting so they could get theirs to hit instead.

Just sad.

Sorry that happened to you OP. I feel for you man.

N98yqWh.gif

OH! the humanity!! (reminded me of this old TV ad.)

Members
7 posts
262 battles

Know how you feel as one of my team mates shot and me and destroyers me as i shot torps and he turned right into them.It was not intentional he just turned into them hardly id much damage to his BB but he took out my DD..

Members
35 posts
8,882 battles

you know  it sounds like you are a real jag off reporting people  that is some of the problem thinking you are sooo great you should be learning  to be a better team player and helping out instead pointing finger at everybody.

• Bad 2

Members
94 posts
858 battles
8 minutes ago, Stephen57_battleship said:

you know  it sounds like you are a real jag off reporting people  that is some of the problem thinking you are sooo great you should be learning  to be a better team player and helping out instead pointing finger at everybody.

Sound like you are part of the problem this community faces with your retarded comment.

[PSP]
Members
8,038 posts
3 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot_42 said:

N98yqWh.gif

OH! the humanity!! (reminded me of this old TV ad.)

And the hypocrisy too. Though I won't get into it here because it would get me a strike for being too political.