You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JohnPJones

A little know battle of the Spanish american war

5 comments in this topic

Members
293 posts
742 battles

This has literally nothing to do with the subject of the video but I like how he endorsed WoW. It was from a fresh perspective since he is older and not a gamer and he felt less 'salesman' than other YouTubers (Even if he endorsed carriers in the end, it still felt different since he focused on the Langley and how that was forgotten history)  

[RLGN]
Members
12,629 posts
22,455 battles
3 hours ago, MS406france1940 said:

This has literally nothing to do with the subject of the video but I like how he endorsed WoW. It was from a fresh perspective since he is older and not a gamer and he felt less 'salesman' than other YouTubers (Even if he endorsed carriers in the end, it still felt different since he focused on the Langley and how that was forgotten history)  

Very true.

Strictly speaking it was a logical decision to ask if The History Guy if he wouldn't mind if they sponsored an episode.

The cynic in me thinks 'WG must really be desperate if they asked the Professor Proton of YouTube history video makers to endorse them.'

Members
293 posts
742 battles
14 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

The cynic in me thinks 'WG must really be desperate if they asked the Professor Proton of YouTube history video makers to endorse them.'

Well, either they are reaching to an older audience that might be unfamiliar to gaming but likes history (As he said he just wants to drive the Bismarck) or WG will just offer and sponsorship to anyone with a history channel on Youtube as long as they have lots of subs regardless of quality or audience. (Infographics Show  cough cough)