little_bacon_tree

How do I make a complaint about wargaming customer service,

8 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
6,524 battles

I am trying to resolve a purchase issue. 

i have so far had to raise 4 different tickets as the staff keep closing the issue as closed when they either have not understood the issue or not bothered to read the issue or are passing me to someone outside wargaming for an issue. clearly no one in their customer service department wants to take ownership.

also they keep switching languages on me. I start in english they respond in spanish, i continue in spanish they switch to english which is super frustrating. 

i started off saying i had a payment issue with one of their systems and could not try a different way as i did not have a debit card, the first response was 
use a debit card

i replied saying i do not have a debit card i wish to use. To which they answered "use a debit card" when i was raising an issue regarding a money transfer issue. 

finally without help from them I made a purchase an exeter admiral pack, paid the amount required using the order reference wargaming provided and then received a gallant, nice but not what i ordered. 

so i asked them to resolve the issue, the response i got was we can not give a refund.

i stated i was not asking for a refund i was asking for a resolution and the product i had purchased. they stated i had to contact the payment route. 

i pointed out my contract was with them not with the payment route and that i wanted a resolution, and so it goes around and around, changing languages but saying i can not use the gallant and they will look into it. 

finally days later, back into spanish in a new ticket that has never used spanish they tell me the issue is closed and that i need to contact the payment path not them even though i followed their terms and conditions and i followed their instructions for payment, and the error is with their agent. 

i have looked for a way to escalate, but there is no where on their website (that i can find) that allows me to raise an issue regarding CS agents only sending generic responses. 

Edited by Mungo_81
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,710 posts
22,019 battles

Mungo, when Wargaming replies to your tickets, it says it is resolved for some reason, it does not mean they closed it. I find it very annoying when I had to deal with them. You can just keep reopening it as you respond. I think some of them are automated messages as they sometimes don't even seem to make sense or as if my message was not even read. I found that the longer this back and forth goes on, the better the answers are so am thinking you are working your way thru either canned messages or up the chain of command... Either way, just keep reopening the tickets and eventually someone will figure out your question and you will get a real answer. 

Edited by Taylor3006

Members
2,500 posts
13,949 battles

If they don't want to accommodate you the answer is simple, just close your wallet and play for free. 

Members
5 posts
6,524 battles

thanks guys.

among the issues was closing tickets not just marking them as solved. and switching languages a lot. as in i would type in English and they would type in English and then suddenly switch to Spanish.  Now i do live in a Spanish speaking country but it is frustrating when they switch back and forth. 

but thanks for your help Wacko managed to help resolve the issue within a couple of hours, which i am very thankful for. 

so once again 

20 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

I'm sure @wacko17 or @Radar_X will be able to help.

@RipNuN2 thank you for your suggestion. 

[HINON]
Members
12,340 posts
On 3/16/2019 at 12:54 PM, Mungo_81 said:

but thanks for your help Wacko managed to help resolve the issue within a couple of hours, which i am very thankful for. 

so once again 

@RipNuN2 thank you for your suggestion. 

Anytime, Wacko is pretty good at his job. Fair winds and following seas. :Smile_honoring: