You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Unkc

Is Anshan no longer accepted in Naval Battle Competition?

5 comments in this topic

[BWC]
Beta Testers
18 posts
8,416 battles

Tried to use the Anshan today twice in the current round of Naval Battle and not had either attempt recognized.  No attempt deducted, no credit for beating the target Base XP target in run.  I had used the Anshan in both the prior rounds and gotten charged for the attempts and credit when I got over target Base XP.  Has it been disqualified, since it is not in the 'normal' Pan-Asian DD line?

Edited by Unkc

[BWC]
Beta Testers
18 posts
8,416 battles
6 minutes ago, SyndicatedINC said:

Did you have your battles enabled?

Both times, yes; also confirmed after the battles to turn them off Enabled for further play.

Edited by Unkc

[BWC]
Beta Testers
18 posts
8,416 battles

Further update - this issue may be account-based, as a try with the Furutaka (successful at clearing the XP target) was enabled, attempted, completed and still neither deducted as an attempt or credited as a success.  I had contributed 19691 to my Clan during this Preparation Stage, just as I had for the two prior rounds, both of which I was credited with stars for successful runs.  I still show 0 of 10 attempts.  I am not amused...  

After shutting the game down and restarting, I can now attempt a Naval Battle.  Naturally, my new 'first attempt' with the Furutaka fails...

Edited by Unkc