Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Caine

Have you ever.....

13 comments in this topic

Members
101 posts
4,684 battles

I was playing a game in my Kongo and I lost my connection

Came back to the game and I was dead.......but I had also killed them with my secondaries

Have you ever killed anyone while offline/afk?

[PVE]
Members
7,239 posts
12,499 battles
1 minute ago, Caine said:

Came back to the game and I was dead.......but I had also killed them with my secondaries

Yes, once in Warspite. 

I got booted and when I finally got back many minutes later I was surrounded by ships (bots- I play Co-op) and showed 2 kills and I was the last one alive. My Warspite is secondary build so it got some low health bots that rushed me. I got 2 more and then couldn't quite get the last one and died to fire.

The most hilarious part was not the 2 kills while afk it was the fact I came in 1st by over 200 BXP despite only playing for maybe 4-5 minutes tops.  It is going some when an afk player does better than people actually there playing. :Smile_facepalm::Smile_smile:

• Cool 1

Members
1,555 posts
7,863 battles
2 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Yes, once in Warspite. 

I got booted and when I finally got back many minutes later I was surrounded by ships (bots- I play Co-op) and showed 2 kills and I was the last one alive. My Warspite is secondary build so it got some low health bots that rushed me. I got 2 more and then couldn't quite get the last one and died to fire.

The most hilarious part was not the 2 kills while afk it was the fact I came in 1st by over 200 BXP despite only playing for maybe 4-5 minutes tops.  It is going some when an afk player does better than people actually there playing. :Smile_facepalm::Smile_smile:

If you don't move the bots will often sail right up to your nose and stop. 

Members
681 posts
7,484 battles

Yes, a Minsk was about to make me his B-word. Launched torpedoes and lost connection. Logged back into the game, had a sliver of health and had sunk the Minsk.

[ARGSY]
Members
8,111 posts
5,524 battles

Not sure I have ever killed anyone while actually offline, but I have come back to find someone getting surprised by my secondaries (and being able to finish them off myself) and I have disconnected while steaming towards the battle at full speed in my Scharnhorst, secure in the knowledge that it would fight for me while I was gone and stop me from getting an AFK pink.

[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
463 posts
24,754 battles

We were winning on points but were down on ships, 3 to their 6.

I was in a DD and suddenly got disconnected.  Crap, with me not there it was 2 on 6.  Not good adds at all.

Finally got back in the game and 2 seconds later the game ended.  My team won.  My mates had died.

Easiest 'Solo Warrior' ever.

:cap_horn:

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers
2,528 posts
11,886 battles

If is afk i will kill it.

If is moveing i will kill it too.

If is red, i'm going kill it. And if annoy me i will kill green too.

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
3,411 posts
13,962 battles

AFK's are very strong, a game from yesterday that I almost lost my head over, our Bismarck was AFK and out performed 5 ships. I was so enraged, that my dog started kicking me as I kept missing him....

UalDEsO.png

Alpha Tester
5,502 posts
2,626 battles
50 minutes ago, Caine said:

Have you ever...

NO I'VE NEVER!!!!!

Members
23 posts

i have also seen a CV sink himself with torps launched at an enemy . the torps missed and hit the CV sinking it. I often wondered if it made him go pink.

[PSP]
Members
8,038 posts
10 hours ago, Caine said:

Once, I was playing my Tier VI Cleveland and had just started dodging a torpedo spread when a lightning bolt hit the transformer and I lost power. Fortunately, the power came back on in a few minutes. I thought I'd come back to a dead ship but, to my surprise, my ship was beached on an island but otherwise intact. Not only this but I had two dozen planes kills and a close quarters ribbon. My ship played better without me than with me it seems.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 1

Members
488 posts
10 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Yes, once in Warspite. 

The most hilarious part was not the 2 kills while afk it was the fact I came in 1st by over 200 BXP despite only playing for maybe 4-5 minutes tops.  It is going some when an afk player does better than people actually there playing. :Smile_facepalm:

Same with me. Another reason not to have manual secondaries on her. :Smile_smile:

Sign in to follow this