You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SaltyRat

Any Tutorials Out There?

4 comments in this topic

[USMC_]
Members
261 posts
15,042 battles

Trying to get to grips with playing aircraft carriers and so far about all I am good at is giving enemy ships aircraft to shred. Is there any resources out there to help a noob get up to speed with this? I have the base mechanics but this flack and how to avoid or do anything but die to it is very depressing. Not sure how WG thought any of this was going to be fun to play, let alone try and learn but I am still willing to give it my all, if I can find somewhere to learn how. Of course the WoW website like with the old carriers does nothing to help so no surprise there but at least then there was lots of people playing and it was easy to get tips.

[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Members
324 posts
7,149 battles

I think this video is pretty good bud, hit me up in-game if I can give you some advice, let me know.

Edited by digitaljustice

[USMC_]
Members
261 posts
15,042 battles
48 minutes ago, digitaljustice said:

I think this video is pretty good bud, hit me up in-game if I can give you some advice, let me know.

Thanks, so I guess based on that video this is about as much fun as its ever going to get. Jingles is playing basically the way I have and there simply is no way to navigate or mitigate flak. Thinking my wish to play carriers was foolish because this does not look like fun to me. Thanks for the video, helped me decide my direction...;)

Beta Testers
67 posts
7,439 battles

I've been watching a lot of "Notser" on Twitch. He plays carriers every now and then and explains what he's doing as it's happening and is good about answering questions.

Notsers also on YouTube.

Hope that helps