You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AnimaL21

How to Earn November Echo Setteseven post rework

15 comments in this topic

[GLF]
Members
913 posts
14,632 battles

I didnt want to make a new topic for this, but "AA" is too short of a search term, and "flags" doesn't yield results that mean anything in context of this discussion.  Searches for Novermber Echo Setteseven and just setteseven didn't get me any results that answer my questions either. So if any of my content or questions have already been asked/answered, please point me in the right direction. 

We need to get back an achievement to earn these flags.   I have almost depleted my pre-rework stockpile of 200+ AA flags and I need more.  I'd rather not use my coal or silver earnings to buy them. 

WG,  When can we have our Clear skies or AA Defense Expert achievements back?   I have been patient.   I am already strapped for silver.  

• Cool 2

[NDA]
Supertester
5,317 posts
16,331 battles

If you are in need of the AA Signal Flag than got to the Arsenal [will be named Armory soon™] and spend some Credits to get them. 
It was about time WG gave us something to spend the mountains of silver some players have amassed. 
Now I'll never have to worry about running out of a Signal because I can restock them with credits. 

[NG-NL]
Members
6,055 posts
9,708 battles

I'd propose WG change it to give 3-10 of those flags each to the players on each team that shot down the most planes whether w/ fighter consumable or AA.

[-K-]
Members
7,674 posts
12,620 battles

You can get signals for coal or credits in the Arsenal.

Edited by Ace_04

[GLF]
Members
913 posts
14,632 battles

Regarding the suggestions to use coal or silver...   Yes I know this, and I had thought I adequately explained that wasn't what i was looking for an answer on.   I know HOW to get them.  I want the achievements back for this.   I can still earn Close Quarters Expert to get secondary flags.  I can get flooding flags with liquidator achievements still... etc.   I understand they want to re-work the achievement for the AA milestones, and that is fair.  As I stated I earlier feel like this could've been done by now 6-7 weeks later.  If my stockpile is almost gone, then most have probably been out of these for weeks now.  Whats wrong with having the achievement reinstated with a modernized total number of planes needed to get 10 flags?  Make it 40, make it 50, make it 70, just put a number out there so i can start earning these.  

Edited by AnimaL21

[90TH]
Members
1,107 posts
10,013 battles
6 minutes ago, AnimaL21 said:

I can get flooding flags with liquidator achievements still

You can??? With the new flood mechanic? Liquidator was already hard enough before the flood nerf.  Now it seems basically impossible.

• Cool 1

[GLF]
Members
913 posts
14,632 battles
59 minutes ago, n00bot said:

You can??? With the new flood mechanic? Liquidator was already hard enough before the flood nerf.  Now it seems basically impossible.

That is a good call it's been nearly impossible to get a liquidator specifically since the rework.  Bad example of an achievement for flags i guess, lol.  

[GLF]
Members
913 posts
14,632 battles

I still have not been able to find any information on when we can expect an achievement to be restored/reimagined that gets us the ability to earn AA signal flags.  

Paying 100,000 silver each is not a suitable replacement process to get AA flags.  

Edited by AnimaL21

[PVE]
Members
19,605 posts
11,907 battles

April 15th will get you 12 for doing both Daily Chains. You can get 3 from Directive I this patch. Otherwise you have the credits, coal, and Florins in the Armory.

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
82 posts
3,217 battles

I wish I was able to purchase multiples of the same package at one time.  Let me buy multiples of the same flag bundle in one transaction.

[GLF]
Members
913 posts
14,632 battles
36 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

April 15th will get you 12 for doing both Daily Chains. You can get 3 from Directive I this patch. Otherwise you have the credits, coal, and Florins in the Armory.

Thanks for the heads up on the dailies.   

I already cashed in all crowns and all florins for 550 flags, plus the campaign mission based stuff, plus any crates I get lucky enough on, but I still would like to know when the achievement will be restored to us.  

[PVE]
Members
19,605 posts
11,907 battles
1 minute ago, AnimaL21 said:

Thanks for the heads up on the dailies.   

I already cashed in all crowns and all florins for 550 flags, plus the campaign mission based stuff, plus any crates I get lucky enough on, but I still would like to know when the achievement will be restored to us.  

When the CV rework is balanced. So who knows when.

[GLF]
Members
913 posts
14,632 battles
1 minute ago, pikohan said:

Pull TYL containers :Smile_trollface:

I do, every time.  I average one SC every 2 weeks or so.  So far I've never gotten the 100 AA flag crate.  I keep getting papa papa, and detonation flags, and Green Irish camos.  

[GLF]
Members
913 posts
14,632 battles
4 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

When the CV rework is balanced.

One might reasonably conclude that they feel its somewhat balanced now given the lack of any "balance changes" in the 0.8.3 dev bulletin.  

Edited by AnimaL21