STINKWEED_

Why did port slow down after last patch?

4 comments in this topic

Members
2,522 posts
13,966 battles

I'm not sure if this is happening to everyone but after the last update I noticed a significant difference in the port.

1) Exiting the game used to be instant. Now it can take 30 seconds. There's nothing indicating that the game is shutting down. You just see the port as usual for 15 to 20 seconds and then the game disappears
2) Clicking Arsenal often lags 5-8 seconds before I see the screen. Sometimes nothing at all appears. Just a blank page.
3) Missions often lags too. 
4) The time between when a battle is over and the battle stats screen appears takes more than twice as long. There are times when it doesn't display it at all and goes straight to port.

This is just some of things that have slowed down. Fortunately, the battles are working fine.  

Edited by STINKWEED_

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
2,807 posts
10,121 battles
18 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

I'm not sure if this is happening to everyone but after the last update I noticed a significant difference in the port.

1) Exiting the game used to be instant. Now it can take 30 seconds. There's nothing indicating that the game is shutting down. You just see the port as usual for 15 to 20 seconds and then the game disappears
2) Clicking Arsenal often lags 5-8 seconds before I see the screen. Sometimes nothing at all appears. Just a blank page.
3) Missions often lags too. 
4) The time between when a battle is over and the battle stats screen appears takes more than twice as long. There are times when it doesn't display it at all and goes straight to port.

This is just some of things that have slowed down. Fortunately, the battles are working fine.  

The only thing I noticed that slowed down is when I post something it takes a lot longer to go through than before the patch .

[WOLF8]
Members
359 posts
8,373 battles

OP, you're not alone.  I've also noticed the port exit lag.