Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
cmdr_bigdog

I dont have GC

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

118
[POP]
[POP]
Members
268 posts
12,991 battles

Now I see  a lot of fuss over not nerfing GC.

I don't think it should be nerfed. 

It was a business deal.  

Now if wging was to buff a free ship as direct counter and to level the playing field...………….... it would still screw things up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,964
[-K-]
Members
7,618 posts
12,480 battles

The proposed changes have been shelved.  Nothing to worry about with this anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
528
[A_51]
Members
955 posts
1 hour ago, Ace_04 said:

The proposed changes have been shelved.  Nothing to worry about with this anymore.

And yet there are still multiple threads with people chimp screaming about WG's decision, even from people who admit they haven't spent a dime on the game.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,964
[-K-]
Members
7,618 posts
12,480 battles
11 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

And yet there are still multiple threads with people chimp screaming about WG's decision, even from people who admit they haven't spent a dime on the game.

In the world of customer service, you can never make everybody happy.  Some people just need a reason to gripe, even if it's just to feel validated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,333
[TDRB]
Members
3,846 posts
11,605 battles
10 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

And yet there are still multiple threads with people chimp screaming about WG's decision, even from people who admit they haven't spent a dime on the game.

Why did you insult those that disagree with you? The forum is for people to voice their opinions. Those with the GC felt they were getting a raw deal, now the other side feels the same way.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,958
[PHASE]
Members
5,737 posts
18,645 battles
20 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

And yet there are still multiple threads with people chimp screaming about WG's decision, even from people who admit they haven't spent a dime on the game.

 L M A O, that one made me spill my coffee.

See the source image

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
528
[A_51]
Members
955 posts
10 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Why did you insult those that disagree with you? The forum is for people to voice their opinions. Those with the GC felt they were getting a raw deal, now the other side feels the same way.

Because we were insulted  when the shoe was on the other foot.  What comes around . . . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
205
[GAMMA]
Members
842 posts
14,560 battles

I don't have a Cesare. Yet I'm still pleased with the outcome. Nerfing premiums directly would have set a bad precedent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,333
[TDRB]
Members
3,846 posts
11,605 battles
4 hours ago, Seaneroo said:

Because we were insulted  when the shoe was on the other foot.  What comes around . . . 

My granddaughter & grandson were saying the same thing yesterday when they were calling each other names & pointing to the other with he/she started it. Yes, I ended it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
528
[A_51]
Members
955 posts
1 minute ago, kgh52 said:

My granddaughter & grandson were saying the same thing yesterday when they were calling each other names & pointing to the other with he/she started it. Yes, I ended it.

If I'm insulted, called names, and have my motives questioned, I give it back.  It's called standing up for yourself.  If you want to pretend to be Mahatma Gandhi, knock yourself out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×