SpudZero

Massachusetts back in the shop

27 comments in this topic

[USCC]
Members
2,754 posts
12,006 battles

I see the Massachusetts is back i the premium shop, she's a great ship for PVE mode!

Glorious secondaries and she can tank like it's nobody's business.

WG, please take note,

as I already have this beautiful ship, I obviously wouldn't buy her again, However...

there IS a black version that I would gladly purchase should you be so inclined to offer that up again.

And I wouldn't mind a black version of the Tirpitz too..... yanno... all bundled up and such lol

hint-hint-wink-wink-nudge-nudge-bats-eyelashes-and-grins.jpg.3cc563c1bbca12fddf41a804bbbd78c9.jpg

[USCC]
Members
2,754 posts
12,006 battles
4 minutes ago, DeathsStalker said:

I don't know why they just don't sell the Permanent camo I'd buy it for my Mass....

That would be great too, I really like the looks of the black ships, so damn sexy!

I kick myself for missing the black Friday stuff... and such a long wait until it come's around again, IF it even does..

As a spoiled brat, I want what I want, and I want it now. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[RED]
[RED]
Members
261 posts
11,787 battles

I’d really like to see Mass in the tech tree for Dubloons... or any change in the tech tree premiums frankly.

Edited by custer_14

[ARGSY]
Members
16,476 posts
11,306 battles
22 minutes ago, DeathsStalker said:

I don't know why they just don't sell the Permanent camo I'd buy it for my Mass....

Because they wanted to establish the Black versions as separate ships, possibly so that the two versions can be variably configured for anyone who bought/won both.

[PVE]
Members
10,561 posts
19,837 battles
44 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

I see the Massachusetts is back i the premium shop, she's a great ship for PVE mode!

Glorious secondaries and she can tank like it's nobody's business.

WG, please take note,

as I already have this beautiful ship, I obviously wouldn't buy her again, However...

there IS a black version that I would gladly purchase should you be so inclined to offer that up again.

And I wouldn't mind a black version of the Tirpitz too..... yanno... all bundled up and such lol

hint-hint-wink-wink-nudge-nudge-bats-eyelashes-and-grins.jpg.3cc563c1bbca12fddf41a804bbbd78c9.jpg

I got both B's (Asashio and Atago too) … nah nah… LOL:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
10,561 posts
19,837 battles
25 minutes ago, custer_14 said:

I’d really like to see Mass in the tech tree for Dubloons... or any change in the tech tree premiums frankly.

In update 8.2 the Arsenal is changing and will be called the Armory. It will have something like 35+ ships sold for doubloons. I forget the exact amount of ships they are adding to it but it is a lot. I think they are taking doubloon sales out of the tech tree and moving them there.

[USCC]
Members
2,754 posts
12,006 battles
8 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I got both B's (Asashio and Atago too) … nah nah… LOL:Smile_teethhappy:

lol I know you do! gimmmmme

[P-V-E]
Members
1,382 posts
32 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

It will have something like 35+ ships sold for doubloons

I think I recall them saying ~50 ships wold be put in the arsenal (or whatever its new name will be)

edit:

link:

Edited by b101uk

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
2,843 posts
10,152 battles

I would love a black Massachusetts 

1 hour ago, SpudZero said:

^This I would love to be able to purchase a black Massachusetts . I had the regular Massachusetts at the time the black came out and was low on money so I never purchased it now I kick myself .

[RED]
[RED]
Members
261 posts
11,787 battles
51 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

In update 8.2 the Arsenal is changing and will be called the Armory. It will have something like 35+ ships sold for doubloons. I forget the exact amount of ships they are adding to it but it is a lot. I think they are taking doubloon sales out of the tech tree and moving them there.

Hmmm...maybe ship price inflation?

Members
1,933 posts
8,625 battles

Good deal on a good boat... so good I bought it twice! 

Just got to have a commander with IFHE for the secondaries to really pop. Its loads of fun in co-op. 

• Cool 1

Members
1,933 posts
8,625 battles
1 hour ago, b101uk said:

I think I recall them saying ~50 ships wold be put in the arsenal (or whatever its new name will be)

edit:

link:

It's about time. EVERYTHING available on the web shop for cash needs to be available in game for doubloons. 

[USCC]
Members
2,754 posts
12,006 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Ain't they purty…:Smile_glasses::Smile_hiding::Smile-_tongue:

5EiUEeu.jpg

L0v55Eo.jpg

N7wvpQm.jpg

EFoK8uq.jpg

You had to right? I mean sure why not, I don't have them, flaunt them all you want, I'm not jealo.... yes I am. :Smile_veryhappy:

Members
1,933 posts
8,625 battles
18 minutes ago, Mikebello said:

I have both Massachusetts. Black and standard. Standard you can see better ships details. Imho

My standard Mass has been mothballed since the black came into port.

[USCC]
Members
2,754 posts
12,006 battles
35 minutes ago, Gen_Saris said:

My standard Mass has been mothballed since the black came into port.

But why? If you have both, then you only need one captain, as both are premiums, and you can take advantage of first win bonus on both.

It's what I'd be doing.

Members
1,933 posts
8,625 battles
14 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

But why? If you have both, then you only need one captain, as both are premiums, and you can take advantage of first win bonus on both.

It's what I'd be doing.

I've got way more ships than I can play in a night. Getting the first win bonus on all of them would take several hours, even in co-op. 

[CVLOV]
Beta Testers
3,640 posts
2,633 battles
5 hours ago, DeathsStalker said:

This, a 1000 times this.

[PVE]
Members
10,561 posts
19,837 battles
1 hour ago, Gen_Saris said:

I've got way more ships than I can play in a night. Getting the first win bonus on all of them would take several hours, even in co-op. 

Same here. Think I have like 170 to 175 at the moment.

I pretty much play ships now based on mission needs. I am done all the grinds there are ship wise at least until RU BB's come out so other than Capt grinds i.play what is needed for missions. If there are no missions I play ships for Capt XP.

Members
1,933 posts
8,625 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I pretty much play ships now based on mission needs. I am done all the grinds there are ship wise at least until RU BB's come out so other than Capt grinds i.play what is needed for missions. If there are no missions I play ships for Capt XP.

Pretty much this. I think I've got 70+ in port and I really try to sell the ones I'm not regularly playing or don't have some special attachment to. 

Given the average co-op game lasts 5 minutes it would take me 6 hours to get the daily win in each ship. 

[PVE]
Members
464 posts
9,141 battles
12 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Because they wanted to establish the Black versions as separate ships, possibly so that the two versions can be variably configured for anyone who bought/won both.

They missed the opportunity to sell a pink one for valentines day (or women's day). Green one for st patricks day. The options ....

[WOLF8]
Members
6,179 posts
5,624 battles
12 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Ain't they purty…:Smile_glasses::Smile_hiding::Smile-_tongue:

5EiUEeu.jpg

L0v55Eo.jpg

N7wvpQm.jpg

EFoK8uq.jpg

If you ask me, Tirpitz B is the best looking in the bunch. :Smile-_tongue:

I don't have Asashio (either version), since I already have Harekaze and she's good enough for me for IJN Premium DD, but I have the regular versions of the other three. I still bought Tirpitz B, because there can never be too many German BB's in my port, lol. :Smile_teethhappy: