Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Forum Website Quite Tonight Im The Only One On

15 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
2,369 posts
20,116 battles

OK something funny going on here go to forum website tonight my time only to find that I seem to be the only one here, gee things must be really quiet around the world.

24 hours ago this time there were hundreds of usernames below now as I look down the bottom of page where the "who's on line " area is I see only myself funny that and yet people are writing posts.

AS of 1 minute ago @CaptainTeddybear wrote a post about fixing OP ships very strange indeed

You Know I could put my conspiracy hat here and post a few theories but I wont.  

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
11,286 posts
9,275 battles

83oQimz.jpg

Don't feel lonely.  I have some pots and pans I can bang together too if you need things to feel more lively.  I just get quiet while working on reviews.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[POP]
Members
2,369 posts
20,116 battles
3 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

83oQimz.jpg

Don't feel lonely.  I have some pots and pans I can bang together too if you need things to feel more lively.  I just get quiet while working on reviews.

Thank you for you kind thoughts and comforting words as I travel this lonely electronic virtual road have a plus 1 for your kindness :Smile_honoring: 

Edited by tm63au

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
11,286 posts
9,275 battles
15 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Thank you for you kind thoughts and comforting words as I travel this lonely electronic virtual road have a plus 1 for your kindness :Smile_honoring: 

ForsakenGeneralAmericantoad-small.gif

Anytime!  :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
7,867 posts
16,668 battles

This morning I have to cure my loneliness by heading  the hospital..It works, as to my joy of being alive is confirmed. :P

World news is a downer on a Friday morning. Prayers  to NZ victims and condemnation to the killers...

Yup its a slow Forum day, rare indeed

[POP]
Members
2,369 posts
20,116 battles
3 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

This morning I have to cure my loneliness by heading  the hospital..It works, as to my joy of being alive is confirmed. :P

World news is a downer on a Friday morning. Prayers  to NZ victims and condemnation to the killers...

Yup its a slow Forum day, rare indeed

glad to here you still here sir and alive :Smile_honoring:

[WORX]
Members
7,867 posts
16,668 battles
1 minute ago, tm63au said:

glad to here you still here sir and alive

TY I am still alive but I may have an ER visit in a few hrs.. Wish me good health...

Alpha Tester
6,135 posts
2,989 battles

It's 6:50 am EST and currently, I'm the only one on here. To be honest, I like it that way; I've always preferred to be alone.

Community Department
3,178 posts
1,206 battles
1 hour ago, tm63au said:

OK something funny going on here go to forum website tonight my time only to find that I seem to be the only one here, gee things must be really quiet around the world.

24 hours ago this time there were hundreds of usernames below now as I look down the bottom of page where the "who's on line " area is I see only myself funny that and yet people are writing posts.

AS of 1 minute ago @CaptainTeddybear wrote a post about fixing OP ships very strange indeed

You Know I could put my conspiracy hat here and post a few theories but I wont.  

Perhaps it's something wrong with functionality, because I see new  posts on the forum. And even within this topic the number must be higher than currently shown. 

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,435 posts
33,051 battles

It's a bug. Since yesterday It shows only myself for me, so it is definitely an issue to be fixed (aka bug)

Also for the last couple of days, saving a new post takes much longer than usual.

Edited by alexf24

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
9,803 posts
9,171 battles

tenor.gif

making a new topic without knowing if anybody is online.

[POP]
Members
2,369 posts
20,116 battles
38 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Perhaps it's something wrong with functionality, because I see new  posts on the forum. And even within this topic the number must be higher than currently shown. 

its got nothing to do with people making new posts I merely  mentioned that people were there, the issue is that when I look down at the bottom of the page at the WHO's online I see only myself and no one else its like everyone has disappeared.

And yet  24 hours ago you could see all the community members so someone  has been changing something at the website end of it as others are saying the same thing they don't see anyone else online.

regards

• Cool 2

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,435 posts
33,051 battles

Days now and still not fixed, nor acknowledged.

It is a bug introduced last week for whatever reason (regression testing anyone?).

Hey WG, please give us a heads up, as once you have been shown the bug, you should have and idea of what is the schedule for fixing it. It was working for ages, so it shouldn't be hard to fix, right?

[TMS]
Beta Testers
3,705 posts
13,855 battles

I am in the process of moving, so the game and forums is now a part time thing

[H_]
Members
3,351 posts
14,936 battles

Right now, Sunday AM, CST 0811 and I am the only listed name.   And, it's been like this for a long time....   A bug?  OK?  Of course, in the NA early hours, the server numbers have been around what, 4K or so.

Me thinks a lot of people are looking elsewhere and being other places than in game of late.  Heck, I'm 0% on the latest challenge and even if I did decide to take the only British or American DD/Cruisers out, there have been no CV's for nights!  No CV's mean no Aircraft and no  aircraft, not advancement. 

On 3/15/2019 at 6:26 AM, turbo07 said:

It's now 8:17 CST: how many were on the forums?   I'm curious.   And, next event, if you'all specify a specific requirement, please, make sure that requirement is achievable..........cause no airplanes = no way to advance.....  Or, no British ships, no event for those players....  In my case, I own only British DD's given to me in an earlier event; and, an American Indy and a Sims from xmas boxes.   Neither of which is ever going to be able to accomplish the event requirements.....   Another less than satisfied customer and a clan running on fumes.......   Another point to consider is many of us have abandoned Random and Ranked....  It sure would be nice to use COOP for events as well......   Or, fix Randoms: as of last night, we played what 8 games and only one of those Random matches were "fun".......  The rest were just "camp fests" and no CV's.  Two matches had CV's and I shot down, what 20+ planes that don't count for the missions....sigh.    Be well.

Edited by Asym_KS
missing word and contect

Sign in to follow this