You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Citrusss

Ocean

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,150 posts
9,094 battles

are you certain there is only one Ocean map? I think I've seen at least two: low and high tier. Not sure if they both still exist because only way I could see Ocean recently is to play t7+ now but before there were small and big ones. Call me crazy if you like :) 

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,552 posts
13,985 battles

Ocean map seem small - because when you play in high tier (9/10) due to the range some ships can reach to, and you cant twist and turn like lower tier (take longer to turn)

seem big - because you play in lower tier, range is shorter and you can maneuvering around a bit more.

So @Citrusss, if i said there is only 1 Ocean map, would it satisfy you? 

Members
1,150 posts
9,094 battles
Just now, ObiphanKenobi said:

Ocean map seem small - because when you play in high tier (9/10) due to the range some ships can reach to, and you cant twist and turn like lower tier (take longer to turn)

seem big - because you play in lower tier, range is shorter and you can maneuvering around a bit more.

So @Citrusss, if i said there is only 1 Ocean map, would it satisfy you? 

quiet the opposite. i noticed a while ago that high-tier is larger and low-tier is smaller by looking @ the cap's radii size. since caps are standard size in general they looked bigger on low-tier version :) 

[YARRR]
Members
659 posts
5,375 battles

I have not seen the ocean map in over a year. 

Much like the cake, I believe it to be a lie...  :Smile_trollface: