WhaleWarrior

Please add containers of more collections to the arsenal

8 comments in this topic

Members
94 posts
14,847 battles

I’m missing items of the third year anniversary collection. It would be nice to be able to purchase these and containers of other collections that many players are missing, besides the ones already available.

Edited by WhaleWarrior
  • Cool 1

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,980 posts
4,104 battles

Its a cycle. North cape was just added, Im sure we will see one leave here soon as well. That will give way to another new one. Still have a few collections to do myself

[ARGSY]
Members
16,255 posts
11,121 battles

It's too soon for the Third Anniversary containers to go in. Figure at least June or July for that one, maybe even the Fourth Anniversary.

[WOLF8]
Members
6,069 posts
5,589 battles

Speaking of which, what's inside the second anniversary containers? Anything good?

I started playing WoWs around late November of 2017, so I don't think I was around for the second anniversary. 

Edited by Blorgh2017

Members
1,933 posts
8,575 battles
On 3/16/2019 at 6:46 AM, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

It's too soon for the Third Anniversary containers to go in. Figure at least June or July for that one, maybe even the Fourth Anniversary.

I ended up one duplicate short of finishing the 3rd anniversary. Frustrating!

[ARGSY]
Members
16,255 posts
11,121 battles
On 3/16/2019 at 10:53 PM, Blorgh2017 said:

Speaking of which, what's inside the second anniversary containers? Anything good?

I started playing WoWs around late November of 2017, so I don't think I was around for the second anniversary. 

Permacamos for Charles Martel, Z-23, Kiev, New Orleans (she was T8 at the time) and Monarch. They give the usual dispersion and detectability bonuses plus 10% service cost reduction, but instead of 50% ship XP you get 50% captain and free XP bonuses. 

[PVE]
Members
19,475 posts
11,833 battles
On 3/16/2019 at 9:23 PM, Blorgh2017 said:

4 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Permacamos for Charles Martel, Z-23, Kiev, New Orleans (she was T8 at the time) and Monarch. They give the usual dispersion and detectability bonuses plus 10% service cost reduction, but instead of 50% ship XP you get 50% captain and free XP bonuses. 

This^^^

14,000 doubloons worth of perma-camo for spending some coal

[WOLF8]
Members
6,069 posts
5,589 battles
4 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

21 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

This^^^

14,000 doubloons worth of perma-camo for spending some coal

Yeah, thanks guys. I spent 10,000 coals (10 containers total) and got all the camos. I do plan on getting Z-23 and Monarch eventually, so the camos will save me some doubloons in the long run, since I don't necessarily have to buy the standard perma camos for them then.