Jump to content
Mrphaux21

Fractured Space?

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1
[SLFF]
Members
25 posts
2,208 battles

I have been trying to find the game on Steam and All I have found are the DLC's and not the Full Game is there something new WG is working on?

I have looked it up on Google and did see that WG acquired the Studio "Edge Games" but now I'm curious is Fractured Space going to be the same as is was on steam or different? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
870
[A-D]
Beta Testers, Alpha Tester
2,638 posts

Edgecase. WG acquired them? Guess fractured space didn't work out... a shame, it was a very unique game.

 

If you have any more details on the news or an article that can be linked or whatever, I'd appreciate hearing more about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44
[-FOX-]
Beta Testers
73 posts
3,138 battles

They made a statement in game that they will no longer be working on it, everything in game will be available for just 1 in game currency, they plan to keep the servers online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[SLFF]
Members
25 posts
2,208 battles
24 minutes ago, Carrier_Ikoma said:

Edgecase. WG acquired them? Guess fractured space didn't work out... a shame, it was a very unique game.

 

If you have any more details on the news or an article that can be linked or whatever, I'd appreciate hearing more about it.

https://www.pcgamer.com/fractured-space-developer-edge-case-games-joins-wargamings-new-mmo-team/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[SLFF]
Members
25 posts
2,208 battles
13 minutes ago, monoace said:

They made a statement in game that they will no longer be working on it, everything in game will be available for just 1 in game currency, they plan to keep the servers online.

if the servers are still online. I find it funny that the game itself is not on Steam anymore. just the DLC's I knew I played it before but I don't see the game in my Library anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,785
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
24,180 posts
13,358 battles
39 minutes ago, Mrphaux21 said:

if the servers are still online. I find it funny that the game itself is not on Steam anymore. just the DLC's I knew I played it before but I don't see the game in my Library anymore.

I get the option to install since I had a computer melt down some time ago and that was one of the games that were never reinstalled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44
[-FOX-]
Beta Testers
73 posts
3,138 battles
1 hour ago, Mrphaux21 said:

if the servers are still online. I find it funny that the game itself is not on Steam anymore. just the DLC's I knew I played it before but I don't see the game in my Library anymore.

Strange, I played it yesterday. maybe they removed the wrong things as they said they where removing all the DLC also.  Maybe they removed the Game and not the DLC by accident

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
870
[A-D]
Beta Testers, Alpha Tester
2,638 posts

I feel a bit melancholy about FS. I used to play the game a lot and was really hoping it would gain some steam as it developed more... But, if Edgecase is joining WG to make another vehicle MMO... that's also piqued my interest. Hope it's not just something like WoWS legends, hehe... Curious to see what that will turn out to be.

Anyways thanks for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[SLFF]
Members
25 posts
2,208 battles
3 hours ago, Carrier_Ikoma said:

I feel a bit melancholy about FS. I used to play the game a lot and was really hoping it would gain some steam as it developed more... But, if Edgecase is joining WG to make another vehicle MMO... that's also piqued my interest. Hope it's not just something like WoWS legends, hehe... Curious to see what that will turn out to be.

Anyways thanks for sharing.

I also noticed something with the port theme "Space Port" I have a feeling that's a hint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,260
[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,245 posts
4,602 battles
On 3/15/2019 at 12:35 PM, Mrphaux21 said:

I also noticed something with the port theme "Space Port" I have a feeling that's a hint.

Hmm?  It's from last year's Space Battles event.  More space battles are coming in a week.   Unlikely to have anything to do with Edge Case.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×