You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wows_Nightly_News

Wows Nighlty News 18: Breaking News! GC gate comes to schreeching halt.

18 comments in this topic

[STR4T]
Members
134 posts
1,016 battles

lol and I wasted about an hour last night typing out a 1000-word essay on why I think WG should nerf GC

For better or for worse, overpowered Giulio Cesare is here to say.

• Boring 1

[WOLF8]
Members
6,069 posts
5,589 battles

I kinda had a hunch that WG might back out on this. I do genuinely believe that WG does want to balance the Premium ships now, but at this point in time they're pretty much neck-deep in this "no Premiom nerfz, derp" shenanigans, which has been going on for years, so it would be disastrous to back out now.

Plus, I do have a theory that it might actually have more to do with... WoT. Please hear me out: if WoWs actually succeeds with Premium rebalancing, imagine the possible outcry from some WoT people who wants to see their game rebalanced too. But the OP Premium tanks are even deeply rooted in that game, with even bigger and stronger supporters for them, thus the ensuing poop-storm would be even greater than here and maybe even truly catastrophic. So I would imagine somebody from higher-up possibly nudged the WoWs team to just drop the whole thing. Who knows?

Then there's also something I heard that the Tier VI GC during the testing was... still somewhat too powerful, thus not really "fixing" anything.

Of course, I could be wrong here, and if I'm really wrong... then no biggie, lel. Because it's all just a theory, a game theor- *yanked off the stage* :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[SKDSH]
Members
438 posts
8,553 battles

See, people coming together to voice their opinions really does make a difference! Big thanks to WG for standing by their loyal, paying customers, and not giving in to crybabies that whine about dying to a ship they call "overpowered," when they instead likely died due to their own ineptitude. Remember folks, a ship is only as good as the person playing it.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[BNKR]
Members
1,516 posts
1,869 battles
51 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

What have I missed? Did they cancel the GC tier move? Or is this more of @Wows_Nightly_News rather amusing camp?

Hey! This isn't some garbage Fox News or trash CNN report. WNN is the most unbiased, most trustworthy name in news, and that's an end of it.

Edited by RagingxMarmoset
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
24,119 posts
13,281 battles

A message for the two people that down voted this, find a sense of humor or don't read these.

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1

[LSNB]
Members
1,312 posts
3,916 battles

Is this why they removed Dynamo from the operations? lol

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
24,119 posts
13,281 battles
13 minutes ago, destawaits said:

Is this why they removed Dynamo from the operations? lol

That went because of the changes to planes with the CV rework.

[HINON]
Members
3,234 posts
24,109 battles
1 hour ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

Hey! This isn't some garbage Fox News or trash CNN report. WNN is the most unbiased, most trustworthy name in news, and that's an end of it.

btw this all day every day ^^