You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
chrishg

Fix your game

54 comments in this topic

[OGZR]
Members
17 posts
18,177 battles

Ping is ridiculous, over 2500ms.  I have rebooted computer, game same problem.  Definitely not from my end or provider.

• Cool 1

Members
1,724 posts
10,757 battles

6300 players on the NA server and the lag is insane. Cmon guys. Get it together.

• Cool 2

[TDRB]
Members
3,846 posts
11,605 battles

Rebooting your computer & the game does not justify a "Definitely not from my end or provider" claim. Did you reboot your router, modem, wifi as well?

Members
39 posts

I want my 24Hr Premium time back for when I can actually play. CV is absolutely unplayable. Several seconds of delay between trigger an action and having it start does not work.

I am connecting on the NA server over Comcast/Xfinity from Chicagoland and experiencing ping between 30 (normal) and over 1,000. Occasionally the ping will show negative, which I assume is packet loss.

Edited by Harry_Reckinrod
  • Cool 2

[A_51]
Members
955 posts

I'm experiencing it, too.  Other players in-game commented they are also having problems.  The game is unplayable at the moment.

[VFW]
Members
1,307 posts
26,479 battles

Same problems...so I submitted a help ticket to make it official...all should do the same.

VR, 

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Modder
704 posts
3,700 battles

People with issues should also state which state/region they are connecting from, so it is easier to map out. btw.

[LOVER]
Members
36 posts
2,606 battles
Just now, Krautjaeger said:

People with issues should also state which state/region they are connecting from, so it is easier to map out. btw.

Great idea! Everyone should submit tickets with state/region. Gonna go do that now!

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,149 battles

Captains,

We are aware of the high ping and lag issues and we are currently investigating this.

Thanks!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Members
1,724 posts
10,757 battles
8 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Rebooting your computer & the game does not justify a "Definitely not from my end or provider" claim. Did you reboot your router, modem, wifi as well?

Let's not do this. We all know what's up here.

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,575 posts
9,613 battles

Play DD, drops torps and laugh as people are unable to dodge. :Smile_popcorn:

[-GPS-]
Members
2,883 posts
32,471 battles
1 minute ago, Kevik70 said:

Play DD, drops torps and laugh as people are unable to dodge. :Smile_popcorn:

That would be great IFF you could select torps and fire them when YOU want to.  Also helps to be able to steer ship, deploy smoke, etc.

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,575 posts
9,613 battles
1 minute ago, Landing_Skipper said:

That would be great IFF you could select torps and fire them when YOU want to.  Also helps to be able to steer ship, deploy smoke, etc.

It's a fan spread anyways, just fire in the general area and forget. 

• Funny 1

[DENY]
Beta Testers
253 posts
11,913 battles
9 minutes ago, iKami said:

Captains,

We are aware of the high ping and lag issues and we are currently investigating this.

Thanks!

Will we be getting premium Time credited to us, for the time that we've lost?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[OTC]
Members
8 posts
3,866 battles

yeah i hit a teammate 9km away cause they fired 8 seconds later than i wanted,and he couldnt get out of the way,then i clicked once and it let off 3 torp salvos at once,but at least i hit a tirpits with 5 and sunk him lol. are we gonna get signals and camo's back? and the pink taken off me for team kill with laggy torps?

Members
39 posts

Just occurred to me that this is WG injecting realism into the game in the form of delays while orders are relayed from the CO to the watchstander via the controlling station. Next you'll find your ship slowly making a 360 during night battles.

[OTC]
Members
8 posts
3,866 battles
4 minutes ago, Leeroooy_Jenkins said:

Will we be getting premium Time credited to us, for the time that we've lost?

yeah give him 2 hours premium time lol just go buy it, i'm more worried about camo's and signals. i had 5 straight laggy games with wasted signals and camo's

[O7]
Members
2,004 posts
16,295 battles

"Fix your Game" title is hilarious. Obviously the servers are experiencing issues atm, posts like this and titled as such are just worthless.

• Cool 1

[LRM]
Members
2 posts
3,472 battles

At least I've won 4 out of 5 with this lag. always looking for the brightside. Can't hit crap, but a win is a win.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
1,480 posts
9,127 battles

Yeah, the servers seem to be having a stroke. Ping keeps spiking over 1000ms and I'm normally at 35. Multiple people in my match were having the same issue.