Sign in to follow this  
MVital

Fix the NA servers plz

17 comments in this topic

[45ACP]
Members
19 posts

I as well as many other players in battles today have been experiencing serious lag spikes, 3 to 7 second spikes, and it makes trying to play all but impossible.  Please fix this issue.

• Angry 1

[_-X-_]
[_-X-_]
Members
206 posts
7,515 battles

Ditto.  Hit key........................................................................................................................... Fire.  Don't hit key.....................................................................Fire. LOL.  Someone even dinged my Karma. :)

[UFEF]
Members
1 post
5,170 battles

I just played a game and it was taking 10 sec before clicks would register. The game crashed before the end as well..

[CSF-1]
[CSF-1]
Beta Testers
1 post
4,005 battles

Gods help us i had camos an everything on thrown away becuase the players from the EU server are on the NA server to avoid the Russian players and their pings are fine. ;(

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
32 posts
1,224 battles

Same.  Went to engage a target *click* 5 seconds pass and FIRE.  Go to evade torps....rudder hard over................................................still no movement and blasted by torps...then it appeared to crash.

Fix plox

[S4LTY]
Beta Testers
10 posts
3,850 battles

I had logged on but never joined a match, all the discussion in both chats was about nothing other then game breaking lag. I was really looking forward to playing, is this being addressed?

[WOLF8]
Members
3 posts
4,253 battles

that's alright, got 3 pink games for never loading into a match. was in que for 25 mins then disconnected, came back pink. Oh and forget it if you get in a match, aim is off, lag is horrendous, etc..

Edited by Dramm_destroyer

Members
3 posts
14 battles

The way I understand there is a blizzard or some kind of storm messing with the server. I guess play in EU and hope you don't run into the russians

[ABCD3]
Members
381 posts
9,508 battles

Noticed some "freeze" frame while in a couple of matches last night.  Guess it got worse today.   Hope it gets fixed. 

Members
817 posts
9,071 battles
46 minutes ago, 5O_Shades_of_Steel said:

Sorry guys, It's my fault. I was microwaving a slice of pizza and had the microwave too close to my computer. FIXED

....you never microwave a pizza.....jesus, what have we become....?.... ;-)

Sign in to follow this