You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shenanigans_Abound

Wargaming censoring hardcore

29 comments in this topic

[90THG]
Members
539 posts
7,137 battles

Made a post about why the decision to not nerf GC was a bad idea and it gets instantly deleted. So be careful with what you say so as to not offend either wargaming or their precious pay to win players. I guess i don’t fall into that category enough with my 27 premium ships. I’m done, no more buying premium time or ships, I’ll grind the old fashioned way until the game dies which shouldn’t be too far from now with their latest drop of the ball. 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

[WOLF7]
Members
12,309 posts
Just now, Shenanigans_Abound said:

Made a post about why the decision to not nerf GC was a bad idea and it gets instantly deleted. So be careful with what you say so as to not offend either wargaming or their precious pay to win players. I guess i don’t fall into that category enough with my 27 premium ships. I’m done, no more buying premium time or ships, I’ll grind the old fashioned way until the game dies which shouldn’t be too far from now with their latest drop of the ball. 

That has been true for some time....

IBTL...:Smile_teethhappy:

Members
567 posts
2,921 battles

You should never have bought premium ships to begin with.

Premium vehicles is what ruins wargaming's video games.  

If wargaming could sell an instant I win button for money they would. 

[90THG]
Members
539 posts
7,137 battles
3 minutes ago, awiggin said:

That has been true for some time....

IBTL...:Smile_teethhappy:

Wargaming has officially made their biggest mistake, bigger than the re work or any nerf they’ve ever done. You caved to pay to play players. Posts are already starting about reverting previously nerfed premiums. How long before people will be saying “I paid money to convert free xp to get that ship, you can’t nerf that” Wanna nerf the Alaska in the future? You can’t do that now because it was for sale for real money at one point, wanna nerf Jean Bart at some point in the future? You can’t do that now because it was for sale for real money at some point. Someone will now always find a reason to justify something can’t be nerfed because they spent money in one way or another to get it, whether it was converting to free xp or getting doubloons because it was only in the tech tree and not the store the haragumo and kitakaze come to mind, ships that desperately need a nerf but a lot of people free xp’ed to those ships and probably spent money to do so, now they can’t be nerfed because of that, at least that’s what players will complain about because you caved once, why wouldn’t you do it again? I’m sorry wargaming but you’ve seriously messed up in a big way and have officially solidified your position as yet another game that chooses money over balance and that has been the death blow for many games before you. The second you start caring more about a dollar than actual balance the flood gates are opened to a never ending cascade of imbalance and overpowered everything to counter what was already overpowered. I’m sure some people will say “but I spent real money, why should they nerf it” well because some people, myself included are more happy with a balanced game than money I spent on something but I guess that puts me in the minority. Players that are more concerned with the dollar amount they’ve spent than actual balance are not aware or just don’t care of the problems it’s going to create down the road but I guess some time from now, whether it be a week, a month, a year, you’ll understand when ships get released to counter the ships you didn’t want nerfed because of money spent and it becomes just another run of the mill ship and you’ll be crying for buffs. So I say this wargaming, no more buffing premiums. Players don’t want nerfs for balance, there shouldn’t be any buffs to the premiums for balance either. You few players who complained will reap what you sow and unfortunately for those of us that value balance over a dollar amount we will forever suffer the consequences of a bad decision made to favor the few.  Disappointed in you wargaming, you’re just another game that will go down as bottom dollar means more and you’ve shot yourself in the foot and will now slowly bleed out from the results. 

And here comes a few hundred dislikes and I really don’t care. I have no problem standing up as the minority and voicing the other side of this and how we really feel, even if others won’t because they didn’t want to be labeled as an [edited]kisser. Label me what you want or think what you want but the time will come where what I’ve said will come to fruition and then you’ll be back here complaining and begging for buffs. 

This was the post, I kept clicking back so as to copy and paste until I either get banned or they get tired of removing my posts. I really don’t care anymore after the amount of money I’ve spent as well for them to make this decision is ridiculous I mean my opinion matters more than other because of the ridiculous amount of money I’ve spent, that’s basically what WG has said with not nerfing the GC anymore. 

Edited by Shenanigans_Abound
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[O_O]
Members
5,940 posts
13,721 battles
3 minutes ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

Made a post about why the decision to not nerf GC was a bad idea and it gets instantly deleted.

Was it deleted, or merged with another existing thread on the subject?

[90THG]
Members
539 posts
7,137 battles
1 minute ago, silverdahc said:

That's what I'm guessing The old merger

If it was than I will post a public apology and admit wrong and and ignorance on my part but I didn’t see it anywhere. I went to look at a notification for it and it said the post could not be found. 

Members
1,691 posts
8,561 battles

If it was than I will post a public apology and admit wrong and and ignorance on my part but I didn’t see it anywhere. I went to look at a notification for it and it said the post could not be found. 

4 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Was it deleted, or merged with another existing thread on the subject?

2 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

That's what I'm guessing The old merger

The mods really need to send OPs a message when they move, merge, or delete stuff.

[90THG]
Members
539 posts
7,137 battles
1 minute ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

The mods really need to send OPs a message when they move, merge, or delete stuff.

I agreee if it was deleted tell me why and what terms I violated, if it was moved, tell me why and where, because as it stands right now I feel the only thing I’ve “violated” was their feelings. 

[90THG]
Members
539 posts
7,137 battles

Yup, they deleted the post. I logged into the site on my pc,( I’ve been on my phone) and it doesn’t show up under the “content you’ve started” section. @Femennenly @iKami Care to elaborate as to why my post was deleted? What terms of the forum did I violate? If I did violate any, and if I did in fact violate them, specify which ones so I can change it and repost it or was it just truthfully something you guys didn’t like to hear since it was the truth? 

[90THG]
Members
539 posts
7,137 battles
3 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

WG isn't censoring you. They are trying to avoid 25 identical posts and want the discussion to be in the relevant areas. In this case, the dev blog post in the developers section of the forum. 

was there 25 other posts about why not nerfing the GC was bad move? because i didnt see any and since they just released the news 3 hours ago i highly dount there has been more than a few posts about it if any...

[90THG]
Members
539 posts
7,137 battles

well... i guess it doesn't really matter at this point, i mean this is the same company that threatened CC with copyright violations for talking bad about the,... so i guess this really shouldn't surprise me in anyway, im sure i have some sort of action being taken against me in the near future if not already happening  

Members
660 posts

was there 25 other posts about why not nerfing the GC was bad move? because i didnt see any and since they just released the news 3 hours ago i highly dount there has been more than a few posts about it if any...

Actually, WG does take posts and merge them into other posts. Did you look in the dev blog post for your post? 

Anyways... this isn't new. WG has always tried to funnel discussions on one topic to one place. Don't take it personally. Go to the dev blog post and make your case if need be. 

[WOLFG]
Members
7,785 posts
5,816 battles
2 minutes ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

There have been 5-6 separate threads about it.

[-DICE]
[-DICE]
Beta Testers
37 posts
14,311 battles

The People who did not want nerfs to occur out number the people who wanted them , and most of people for nerfing GC don't have this ship to begin with , so i would say they are bias and can't be trusted .. My opinion. 

So WG listened to majority and now you have choice not to spend any money as you wish, but  i think it's fare let the people who did not like the nerf to spend as they want, without listening to your rumbling. 

[90THG]
Members
539 posts
7,137 battles

well there is nothing in the alerts tab, where someone responded to it, there is nothing under the my activity tab, there is nothing under the content i started tab and before i could even reply to the person who responded to it it kept showing up as "error, unable to locate" so unless someone can tell me that it would be moved and all that stuff would go away ,( the notification doesnt even show up anymore where the guy responded to me) then i think its fairly safe to say that it was deleted all together.. 

[ADOPT]
Members
883 posts
3,208 battles
21 minutes ago, Desmios said:

You should never have bought premium ships to begin with.

Premium vehicles is what ruins wargaming's video games.  

If wargaming could sell an instant I win button for money they would. 

You mean like Golden or Magic Ammo that citadels everything?  Lets hope not.

Members
567 posts
2,921 battles
Just now, SJ_Sailer said:

You mean like Golden or Magic Ammo that citadels everything?  Lets hope not.

Premium ammo was the nail in the coffin for World of Tanks.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
10,393 posts
14,474 battles
25 minutes ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

Why create a new thread? Just post in the main announcement thread.

[90THG]
Members
539 posts
7,137 battles

im just gonna try reposting it in a different area and see what happens. it seems that may have been my error so ill try again. If it was my error than thats totally on me and i was in the wrong.. We will soon find out

[INTEL]
Members
2,616 posts
13,815 battles
24 minutes ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

Wargaming has officially made their biggest mistake, bigger than the re work or any nerf they’ve ever done...

I’m sorry wargaming but you’ve seriously messed up in a big way and have officially solidified your position as yet another game that chooses money over balance and that has been the death blow for many games before you.

2 minutes ago, paradat said:

Why create a new thread? Just post in the main announcement thread.

Maybe because it really wasn't 'official' until he posted, it's official?

[INTEL]
Members
2,616 posts
13,815 battles

??? elaborate...

You said it's official, twice.  What makes it official?  Your declaration?  Just a grammatical beef of mine along with using literal when it's not literal. 

Yes, I am a member of the Grammar Police.  I carry a badge.

Carry on...