You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

[ALS]
Members
96 posts
8,625 battles

Several months ago it was posted that WG was not allowing 'One Shot Deletes" where a ship at full or near full health was destroyed in one volly.  Once again that has happened to me.  It does seem to be with the Perth so I am suspecting a coding issue.  This time I was at 90% health when I was deleted by a battleship.  No detonation, just boom, you are dead.  I had taken some minor damage from a rocket plane.  Can we please resolve this or adjust the RNG  so I can do that?  After all the last time posted about the RNG it was with my WS firing at a stationary ship under 8 Km away with zero hits in ranked battle.  This is how rumors of hacks get started.

• Funny 1

[WOLF5]
Members
3,191 posts
3,456 battles

Detonations from full health were removed. But full HP dev strikes (citadels) are still very much allowed. Working as intended, you just screwed up.

• Cool 1

[KSC]
Supertester
2,215 posts
13,107 battles
16 minutes ago, MerlinMedic said:

Several months ago it was posted that WG was not allowing 'One Shot Deletes" where a ship at full or near full health was destroyed in one volly.  Once again that has happened to me.  It does seem to be with the Perth so I am suspecting a coding issue.  This time I was at 90% health when I was deleted by a battleship.  No detonation, just boom, you are dead.  I had taken some minor damage from a rocket plane.  Can we please resolve this or adjust the RNG  so I can do that?  After all the last time posted about the RNG it was with my WS firing at a stationary ship under 8 Km away with zero hits in ranked battle.  This is how rumors of hacks get started.

:Smile_amazed:

uhm....

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Gunnery_%26_Armor_Penetration

[-K-]
Members
7,646 posts
12,538 battles
24 minutes ago, MerlinMedic said:

Was this yesterday?  I dev struck a Perth camping nicely in smoke with my Nelson last night.

Members
5 posts
13,493 battles
40 minutes ago, MerlinMedic said:

41 minutes ago, MerlinMedic said:

2.png

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
759 posts

Crusing a boat made of gasoline soaked paper and matches at 90%health gets you insta-deleted everytime . It's 100% hp no deletions. Plus if the shells do find that ever present cardboard armored citadel. Well. The picture is clear.

All light crusiers and even heavy crusiers can detonate on you.  There's a flag for that. It may help.

Cheers !!!

Better luck next time. <o,

[KNCOL]
[KNCOL]
Members
678 posts
1,609 battles

I am calling dev strikes one shot deletes for now on:Smile_veryhappy: