You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SkinnyK

Giulio Cesare at tier VI cancelled.

12 comments in this topic

[BNKR]
Members
1,520 posts
1,907 battles

According to the Dev Blog, Wargaming have abandoned the project due to player feedback. I think this is appropriate and directly contradicts the folks constantly screaming about the developers "never listening to the players". Good on ya, WG.

• Cool 3

[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
2,880 posts
7,127 battles

Wargaming has avoided a slipery slope. I still think reversing any buffs she has had since release would be an appropriate way to make any change to her. 

I would consider this a victory overall IMO. One less thing to put strain on the community.

• Cool 2

[ARGSY]
Members
16,476 posts
11,306 battles

Perhaps you should alter the title of this post and put the word "abandoned" or "cancelled" at the end.

Reading between the lines, I think the main reason they cancelled it was simply because, as Sub Octavian put it, playing the ship at Tier VI was such a completely different kettle of fish. Maybe that's where her tech-tree sister is going to go, with the rare premium remaining a T5 monster if you're lucky enough to get it. 

Those who wanted her not to be changed have won. I would ask you all to be magnanimous in victory.

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,449 posts
33,211 battles

Awesome news. The best choice WG!

• Cool 1

Members
3,117 posts
11,290 battles

Glad they made this decision. Id just warn the playerbase to watch the last paragraph very closely. I have a feeling you may see something a bit more "covert" in the future.

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Members
182 posts
685 battles

This is a travesty, really.

Balance is shoved aside for the whales. For us non-whales, our future will be dictated by those who don't care about game balance. 

Edited by Ayanami_Kai_Ni
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Community Department
3,203 posts
1,210 battles
52 minutes ago, SkinnyK said:

I need to merge a pair of topic and to hide two others. Appreciate you highlighted the original topic.
Let's transfer the discussion there not to make a number of branches without particular direction.
I lock this one. Thanks you for replies and your feedback. 

• Cool 1