You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wows_Nightly_News

Wows NIghtly News 17: Hydro or Def AA!?

24 comments in this topic

Members
1,695 posts
8,603 battles

I had something different planned for tonight but to be discrete I needed to make one that was more informative than what I had planned. Came up with this instead.

giphy.gif

Sorry its a little late hope you enjoy!

Edited by Wows_Nightly_News

[SFOR]
Members
996 posts
7,846 battles

"usn lobbies to include Tillman IV as tier ten premium. Officials quoted a saying "come on."

:Smile_teethhappy:

Members
1,695 posts
8,603 battles
15 minutes ago, grumpymunky said:

d5aa.JPG.51d535419d34b2779ee809328913be33.JPG

We talked about this...

I didn't have time to proofread tonight. I had to make this one as fast as possible.

Edit: But I fixed it. poorly the comp crashed after I uploaded and had to edit the JPEG.

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
5,314 posts
16,276 battles

"Parks evades mine. Later strikes unrelated mine."

:Smile_veryhappy:

For Whom the Mine Trolls, It Trolls for thee Parks, It Trolls for thee. 

:cap_cool:

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
6,914 posts
10,423 battles

which Tillman IV though? theres 3, Tillman IV, Tillman IV-1, and, my personal favorite, Tillman IV-2

Edited by tcbaker777

Members
1,695 posts
8,603 battles
1 minute ago, tcbaker777 said:

which Tillman IV though? theres 3 Tillman IV, Tillman IV-1, and, my personal favorite, Tillman IV-2

Maybe they all of them and the different ones are different hulls?

Out of tillman IV my favorite is alos Tillman IV-2. But Tillman II tough...

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
2,817 posts
10,126 battles

I just noticed the little black stock market quotes like two guys fighting in the chat during a game ." You're stocks in commodities are so bad bro! You should quit and go back to private trading'.  Reply  "lol you overall portfolio only has a 48%'

" LOL bro! everybody knows commodity stocks are the only ones that matter and yours suck " That's genius !!!

• Cool 1

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
9,850 posts
9,171 battles

dd torps hit harder than plane launched ones, no kidding../

anyway, great sketch as usual, keep it up :Smile_honoring:

Members
1,695 posts
8,603 battles
3 minutes ago, clammboy said:

I just noticed the little black stock market quotes like two guys fighting in the chat during a game ." You're stocks in commodities are so bad bro! You should quit and go back to private trading'.  Reply  "lol you overall portfolio only has a 48%'

" LOL bro! everybody knows commodity stocks are the only ones that matter and yours suck " That's genius !!!

I had a player harassing me in my Hak (which I admittedly have a horrible win rate in but I'm getting better) in a game today. He kept saying how screwed we were because I was playing CV and had a bad win rate in hak and generally being a [[bleep]]. He did nothing in his shimi and got eaten alive by a Des Moines [[and ended up finishing fouth from bottom]] and so he had time to talk you see. I decided to look him up once it was clear the match was screwed and noticed he himself had terrible WR in everything but DDs and cruisers (the later was merely average]].

When I pointed out how terrible his battleship play was he BBs don't matter and they are easy to play (then why aren't you good at them lol?) Anyway the [[bleep]]head inspired that little back ground event, so at least he did something useful in that game after all.

Members
5,925 posts
6,832 battles
47 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

"Parks evades mine. Later strikes unrelated mine."

:Smile_veryhappy:

For Whom the Mine Trolls, It Trolls for thee Parks, It Trolls for thee. 

:cap_cool:

I got a good laugh out of that first one. "Enterprise proposes using giant fans to blow President Shimakaze's skymines out of the way." :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
1,695 posts
8,603 battles
22 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

dd torps hit harder than plane launched ones, no kidding../

The funny thing is I've seen ships turn to avoid potential CV torps and take dd torps which had to have been spotted instead. Felt it needed to be said.

• Cool 1

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,294 posts
10,943 battles
1 hour ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

The funny thing is I've seen ships turn to avoid potential CV torps and take dd torps which had to have been spotted instead. Felt it needed to be said.

The phobia of planea is totally real, and amplified by the new sound they make when a section entera the attack pattern l; you can tell who watched way too many war movies :Smile_teethhappy:.

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,294 posts
10,943 battles
1 hour ago, Reymu said:

No hot mic moment?

Fail!

He had to tone it down in order to stay out of the misc section...

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,169 posts
6,068 battles

Dammit all Parks! You had ONE JOB!

And personally I'm more for Tillman III as a tier 9 leading to Montana, and a lighter Montana study with more speed as an alternate tier 10, but that's just me.

[CLARE]
Members
565 posts
2 hours ago, tcbaker777 said:

which Tillman IV though? theres 3, Tillman IV, Tillman IV-1, and, my personal favorite, Tillman IV-2

Sounds like WoT.

Members
1,695 posts
8,603 battles
51 minutes ago, ij70 said:

Sounds like WoT.

Yah that's because they were never really a serious consideration from the navy and were thus never given proper names. They were made to satisfy Senator Tillman, a fierce navy critic who wanted a battleship so big the that navy wouldn't need to ask congress for more ever. If the thing had been built they would have done to other battleships what Dreadnought did to her predecessors. The final design presented to congress has no less than 15 eighteen inch guns..

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,169 posts
6,068 battles
4 minutes ago, Pseudovector said:

I thought RN cruisers didn't get Def AA at all?

That's the joke. The choice is "you don't get a choice".