You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Luminarium

Looking for a competitive clan to join [NA]

6 comments in this topic

[5D]
Beta Testers
8 posts
12,826 battles

I'm looking for a competitive NA clan.  

I have every t10 in game other than Bourgogne (I got the steel for it just not the will to buy it).

This is my original account all the way back to my potato days so my W/R is only ~54%.

Most of my 90 days stats are purple.

I'm active between  830pm-1130pm EST

I prefer Team speak but I don't mind discord if need be.

I have clan wars / rank 1 ranked player experience.  My current clan was full of great friends but I'm looking to compete at a more serious level.

I am looking for Hurricane league quality clan. 

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by Luminarium

[KSE]
[KSE]
Beta Testers
1,622 posts
15,489 battles

You are always welcome to hop into our Discord and see if you like the vibe.  We are competitive, we want Hurricane, we like to have fun.  Actually, the whole "we like to have fun" part is the primary point of our clan - the other two just seem to follow honestly.

Supertester
13 posts
6,158 battles

Hey Luminarium, feel free to check out -RNG- and RNG! Both clans made it to typhoon last CB season with our main competitive clan RNG a game away from the struggle for Hurricane at one point. In addition, we have a very active discord server and partake in non-mandatory intra and inter clan scrimmages on a weekly to bi-weekly basis for those who want to improve their competitive play. 

[POP]
Members
991 posts
12,863 battles

hey Luminarium, check out [POP].!

We are always trying to improve and we've gotten a lot better since we got sneakers...

Trust!
POP_chicken_1.gif

Edited by Gerbertz

[-EGO-]
Beta Testers
8 posts
2,207 battles

TeamEgo, started in 1990 on TSN.  A tight knit group of players who have enjoyed success over many gaming genres, especially combat simulations and MMO's.

Right now there are about 8 of us here playing, mostly guys in their 40's and 50's, shooting bad guys and having fun. We would love to add a few more guys to our group that share our love for shooting ships and pissing off people :)

If you are interested please hit us up. You can contact me in game.