You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
viper1905

ARKANSA B

90 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,595 posts
20,174 battles
3 minutes ago, viper1905 said:

Arkansa B ship were can i gett it at i looked ever were???:Smile_amazed:

Reward for something like 150 battles while the game was closed beta. 

[WPP1]
[WPP1]
Beta Testers
398 posts
4,118 battles

As others said, it was gift for beta testing. It hasn't been available since and probably won't be. It's a decent ship.

[SIM]
Members
3,043 posts
4,846 battles

You can’t acquire her, unfortunately. I hear that the Wyoming is similar, if nothing else.

[ARGSY]
5,595 posts
20,174 battles
Just now, viper1905 said:

Is they any way i can gett it??

Sure, timetravel back to the time when the game was CB and hope for an invite. 

Reward ships seems to be hard to understand.

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[HYDRO]
Members
2,252 posts
4,211 battles
2 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

You can’t acquire her, unfortunately. I hear that the Wyoming is similar, if nothing else.

Very similar until you get to the Upgrades. You get access to all the Upgrade slots, including the ones for Tier IX+.

[ARGSY]
5,595 posts
20,174 battles
7 minutes ago, QQ_Whine_Moar said:

As others said, it was gift for beta testing. It hasn't been available since. Its a decent ship.

6 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

The Wyoming got some nerfes before she went live, the Ark Beta still kept her original stats.

Decent ship? T4 with T9 modules, longest main battery range at T4 and a spotting range less then most cruisers at that level. Plus best secondary range.

LWM review is a bit outdated since they buffed the boat since then. 

[KAOZ]
Beta Testers
3,510 posts
2,599 battles

It's been buffed not so long ago... better secondaries.  And in the tier it's at it makes a good difference when properly built.
Imagine if Mikasa had her secondaries buffed by 1.5km base range?  that's the kind of buff we're talking about.
It's a very solid ship if only expensive to equip because of her 6 slots (which more low-tier premiums should have).

Unfortunately as far as availability goes, it's never was offered except that one time at the end of the CBT period, as long as you had I believe 250 or 300 total battles
Sucks not being able to complete a collection... I hope that it get's offered sometime in the future, I would not mind as an owner of one.

• Cool 1

Members
1,193 posts
3,156 battles

It will be unavailable to the masses for a very long time... at least it should be. Same with Iwaki Alpha. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[ARGSY]
5,595 posts
20,174 battles
3 minutes ago, Francois424 said:

It's been buffed not so long ago... better secondaries.  And in the tier it's at it makes a good difference when properly built.
Imagine if Mikasa had her secondaries buffed by 1.5km base range?  that's the kind of buff we're talking about.
It's a very solid ship if only expensive to equip because of her 6 slots (which more low-tier premiums should have).

Unfortunately as far as availability goes, it's never was offered except that one time at the end of the CBT period, as long as you had I believe 250 or 300 total battles
Sucks not being able to complete a collection... I hope that it get's offered sometime in the future, I would not mind as an owner of one.

Depends on the version. They will not release the CBT ship, she is too much of a seal clubber. The only premium ship that's worse, is the Imperator Nikolai, because of the layout of her main battery and the better sigma.

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,646 posts
2,637 battles
2 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Depends on the version. They will not release the CBT ship, she is too much of a seal clubber. The only premium ship that's worse, is the Imperator Nikolai, because of the layout of her main battery and the better sigma.

The 2 BBs I'm missing from my collection:Smile-angry:

(Not counting Bama ST, ARP, and Black)

[ARS]
Beta Testers
2,616 posts
2,487 battles
30 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Reward for something like 150 battles while the game was closed beta. 

12 minutes ago, Francois424 said:

50 matches.  I did 52 or 53 matches in closed beta and received Arkansas Beta.  It was not an announced reward though, so none of us in closed beta had any idea that playing 50 matches would get us a reward ship.  It was given out after the closed beta was finished.

[WOLFC]
Members
772 posts
7,370 battles

A downside ... at her tier you can see a lot of CVs ... and she has NO AA.  Played her this weekend as a Maskarado ... do not miss not having her.

[ARGSY]
5,595 posts
20,174 battles
3 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

50 matches.  I did 52 or 53 matches in closed beta and received Arkansas Beta.  It was not an announced reward though, so none of us in closed beta had any idea that playing 50 matches would get us a reward ship.  It was given out after the closed beta was finished.

Wasn't she announced about a week before the Beta ended? 

[ARS]
Beta Testers
2,616 posts
2,487 battles
Just now, Erebthoron said:

Wasn't she announced about a week before the Beta ended? 

Not as I recall.  At least not the criteria.  I remember being kinda surprised when I got her.

[KAOZ]
Beta Testers
3,510 posts
2,599 battles
10 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

The 2 BBs I'm missing from my collection:Smile-angry:

(Not counting Bama ST, ARP, and Black)

The blacks tho... it angers me a lot that WG simply not just make/sell a black perma-camo for a decent doubloon price.  I don't want to spend another 80CAD just for the camo version.
It's so frustrating.

As for the ARP ships, they aren't real premiums...  No economy buffs on them really sucks, I would want WG to make them full fledged premiums, as I am pretty fond of their camo schemes.

[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Members
467 posts
4,275 battles

Listen I know a guy that knows a guy that may know another guy..........................

[ARGSY]
5,595 posts
20,174 battles
2 minutes ago, 0NutsNBolts0 said:

Listen I know a guy that knows a guy that may know another guy..........................

?

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,933 posts
9,053 battles

Reward ship that trades having AA and Wyoming's upgrades to the hull for extra modernization slots. Had to be a Beta tester.

Some of us having been pulling and saying they should make a non-beta version of the ship but nothing so far. Then again there's a bit of a divide as some owners and none owners feel it should stay an exclusive award (unlike the case with Alabama). Then you have the opposite camp of owners like me and none owners that want a version that is still Arkansas - just drop the Beta tag from it - just like what went on with Bama ST. I still get a tag that shows it's cause I tested it and even then they could strip my Beta title from it and just give me a Camo on that and Iwaki Alpha that is unique to Alpha/Beta testers and is maybe slightly more enhanced than normal perma camo's (like maybe extra captain xp or whatever). 

[-GDP-]
2,591 posts
1,097 battles

Sorry, but they only give this ship to a special group of players. The rest of you can drool over it. 

BTW some beta testers actually sold their ark B for a port slot. Well it's thier lost.

• Boring 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
3,885 posts
1 hour ago, viper1905 said:

Is they any way i can gett it??

No.

It is an un upgraded Wyoming without any AA....

Members
936 posts
2,399 battles

It might get the mutant treatment at some point you just have to wait and see.