TheURLGuy

PRIZES PAID - Weekend Event: Get Extra Naval Battle Rewards!

87 comments in this topic

Members
526 posts
13,552 battles

I love the idea of giving out rewards to individual players for earning stars, but just three camos? I have over 1K camos. Why not maybe 10 per star? Or 5 per star? Or another reward altogether. 

• Cool 4

[A-O]
Members
827 posts
8,896 battles
38 minutes ago, Knumb_Knutz said:

Typical WG [edited];  Rewards your "Precious" clans and F___ everyone else.

Think of it simply as an incentive to join a clan!

Not all clans are the competitive kind! Some, like the one I am in, are just a social gathering with benefits.

Try it, you my find some friendly people that way :-)

• Cool 5

[LHG]
Members
2,225 posts
6,291 battles
1 hour ago, Knumb_Knutz said:

Events for Clans do not, repeat do not take anything away from non clan members.  There are plenty of events out there including two versions of Ranked Battles, Daily Mission, Campaigns and special event missions like Fly Strike Win which anyone can participate in.  

The primary benefit that Naval Battles provides is oil.  Oil can only be used by Clans to build out their Naval Base which makes it useless to anyone other than Clan members.  

But here's a thought if this all bothers you so much, start a Clan. Maybe the clan has only one member ... you. The moment you start your clan, all of these benefits you are complaining you can't have become yours.  

Simple, easy, lemon squeezy. 

Edited by BB3_Oregon_Steel
  • Cool 2

[WOLF6]
Members
501 posts
7,223 battles

Looks at the WOLF clans, we only joined together to get these advantages, we dont even like each other.

WOLF1 - 50 captains - FULL
WOLF2 - 49 captains
WOLF3 - 50 captains - FULL
WOLF4 - 50 captains - FULL
WOLF5 - 50 captains - FULL
WOLF6 - 48 captains
WOLF7 - 40 captains - FULL
WOLF8 - 50 captains - FULL
WOLF9 - 50 captains - FULL
WOLFX - 40 captains - FULL
WOLFA - 50 captains - FULL
WOLFB - 50 captains - FULL
WOLFC - 39 captains
WOLFD - 45 captains
WOLFG - 13 captains -- RECRUITING
S0L0 (S-zero-L-zero) - 50 captains - FULL
VVV - 31 captains -9 openings
WULUF - 33 captains - 2 openings
HYDRO - 10 captains ---- RECRUITING

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,710 posts
22,019 battles
3 hours ago, Knumb_Knutz said:

When the benefits of clan bases were announced, hundreds of "anti clan" clans popped up, the WOLF clans most notably. Just players who have grouped together to farm the rewards of being in a clan without all the normal silly clan related drama one sees in gaming. If you are a solo player like me, you will really appreciate the benefits of being in a clan. Course not sure that three extra one use camos is all that interesting a prize but haven't been paying attention to this event anyways. 

1 hour ago, 1meanDad said:

Looks at the WOLF clans, we only joined together to get these advantages, we dont even like each other.

LOL @ not liking each other! I always laugh when as a clan, we have to work together to farm rewards like to get the signals for playing one clan battle. Getting the clan together for a fight is like herding cats... 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

[KSE]
[KSE]
Beta Testers
1,616 posts
15,405 battles

Thank you for a nice freebie for participating in this mode, one which has been a lot of fun and successful ( #10 ranking across all 4 servers ) for us.

The additional clan oil for participating was enough for us to do this event - these other gifts are gravy.

[WOLF1]
Members
241 posts
47,224 battles
1 hour ago, 1meanDad said:

But we still share the cookies...and bacon...

[A-D-F]
Members
2,107 posts
2 minutes ago, oldblackdog said:

But we still share the cookies...and bacon...

Grrrr, touch my bacon and die.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WOLF1]
Members
241 posts
47,224 battles
1 minute ago, Doombeagle said:

Grrrr, touch my bacon and die.

Okay...some guys are hard cases...

:Smile-_tongue:

[LSNB]
Members
1,320 posts
3,916 battles

These are nice bonuses for clans that don't have the time to partake in clan battles, but I still wish the rewards were better than this.

[GONE]
Members
59 posts
4,671 battles

I first joined a clan to earn steel. After joining the first one, discovered that they do not do clan battles. I quit that one and joined another to find myself and two others participated in the recent navel battle, we earned some oil but it wasn't as much as what we could have, not to mention attempting to gather enough commanders to do clan battles "which is almost impossible". I would like to see more opportunities for individual clan members "like myself" to participate in that the rewards are rewarded in steel and/or oil.  The last navel battle was challenging and very cool to see my contribution was more than just playing for small amounts of oil like I make in just a random play.

[GONE]
Members
59 posts
4,671 battles
2 hours ago, LookUpAndSpit said:

and what are we supposed to do with these paltry awards?

is that what WG thinks of its players?? just 3 camo's and 1 air supply container?

seriously bruh??

ok,, I will admit,, when ur right,, your right! I participated in the recent maskarado event. "I was a Maskarado" after playing the event and receiving the rewards I thought, "Damn,, that's it", played 86 games in total to help make the top average and got rewarded with camo, coal, and a participant flag. The coal was nice and the camo is nice but kinda felt a little cheated after seeing  such small amounts that I got. am thankful for what I got but I busted my ars making it. playing 86 games in the amount of time I had on the computer wasn't easy.

Members
939 posts
7,073 battles
3 hours ago, brguy1 said:

ok,, I will admit,, when ur right,, your right! I participated in the recent maskarado event. "I was a Maskarado" after playing the event and receiving the rewards I thought, "Damn,, that's it", played 86 games in total to help make the top average and got rewarded with camo, coal, and a participant flag. The coal was nice and the camo is nice but kinda felt a little cheated after seeing  such small amounts that I got. am thankful for what I got but I busted my ars making it. playing 86 games in the amount of time I had on the computer wasn't easy.

yup. thats what WG thinks of its player base

I mean reward or no reward, most clans do the naval battle thing. these paltry awards just show the playerbase as to what WG thinks of our time.

• Cool 1

[TDRB]
Members
3,875 posts
11,667 battles
15 hours ago, freggo said:

Think of it simply as an incentive to join a clan!

Not all clans are the competitive kind! Some, like the one I am in, are just a social gathering with benefits.

Try it, you my find some friendly people that way :-)

The clan I'm in is 5 friends in real life playing Warships together when we can. We have a good time.

Alpha Tester
1,635 posts
9,525 battles

Good thing I can't play the game due to constant disconnections every match these last couple months.

[WOLFC]
Members
191 posts
8,361 battles
16 hours ago, 1meanDad said:

I like the guys in my clan! Heck we even talk in chat, go figure lol.  :Smile_teethhappy:

14 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

The additional clan oil for participating was enough for us to do this event - these other gifts are gravy.

^ This. I will take a free container any day. Another chance at a free ship.

Edited by JBR40

Beta Testers
1 post
4,428 battles

OoOOOOH you get a single camo for earning a star hahahahaha I feel like i'm in first grade again, if thats all you get for particapating may as well just watch a twitch stream and get camos from that, not much of a reward

[NAUTY]
Members
48 posts
22,404 battles

Hi,

Clan battles.....where you play with your friends?

How about a singles...or 1:1 competition? Teamwork sucks, either someone always wants to be the STAR or/and others want to hide and wait until others take the first hits.