You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AlemaumBeer

Is possible to get all florins to Bundle N3 with only rewards?

6 comments in this topic

[MDB]
Members
149 posts
15,004 battles

hello, sailors

I saw we got some free Florins with air supplies and with Daily missions but...
....Without buy any crates in the premium shop, is possible farm  2500 florins to get the bundle Nº3 only with missions inside game?

Thx you guys

[BS]
Members
1,935 posts
9,813 battles

I think you'll be 3-400ish short, I believe... From what I've read on the forum here. It's probably good you're asking again so someone can reexplain it at the beginning of a thread everyone can see.

I also heard you might need to buy 14 crates, after earning all the florins from the event... But that seems super excessive. I'm betting you'd need to buy 5 crate'ish... Random gut instinct guess. 15$ isn't too bad for early access, you might need to buy 14 crates if you havent done ANY event grinding, in that case yeah I suppose it'd be expensive if you want it right away.

EJ

Edited by HorrorRoach

[BS]
Members
1,935 posts
9,813 battles

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/fly-strike-win/

Also,

"At the same time, obtaining Tier VIII aircraft carrier Implacable will take more than just converting doubloons into Crowns and acquiring Air Supply containers; you will need to complete several Directives and daily combat missions."

[A-D]
Beta Testers, Alpha Tester
2,638 posts
46 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/fly-strike-win/

Also,

"At the same time, obtaining Tier VIII aircraft carrier Implacable will take more than just converting doubloons into Crowns and acquiring Air Supply containers; you will need to complete several Directives and daily combat missions."

I've hit every single daily reward and done every FSW directive and I'm still not sure I'll have enough florins by the end date.

But, I did get 4 extra containers from the Maskerados event... so maybe, hopefully, that'll push me over...

-

And ironically, I'll have too many crowns. It's florins that are really the bottle necking currency

[W-P-E]
Members
151 posts
17,789 battles

Only If next week directives still give out 8 Air Supply, then it's possible to get T8 CV.

[WOLFB]
Members
59 posts
4,895 battles

tl;dr I believe the answer is "Yes", you can F2P farm all the resources necessary for the Implacable bundle.

Crowns come from Daily Missions and Weekly Directives. Florins come from Daily Missions and Air Supply Containers ... AND from exchanging Crowns for Florins at 1c:8f "only during the fourth week of Update 0.8.1" (so after March 20th).

We get up to 6 Crowns and 60 Florins per day from February 28 - March 19 (maybe longer),
80 Crowns and 400 Florins per week for 4 weeks of directives,
100 Florins from daily supply shipments (if you claim all 10), and some more here and there, like for the Maskerados event and the Naval Battle bonus.

This looks like 440 Crowns and 2900+ Florins, but the bundles need a total of only 300 Crowns and 3900 Florins. But if you convert 140 Crowns into 1120 Florins then that puts you over 3900 Florins with a small margin for missing something.