You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
leehwongxing

Refrain using "f" word or get chat banned

20 comments in this topic

[NOT]
Members
1,044 posts
6,282 battles

Apparently Customer Support is unable to differ "f*ing" + something and "f* up" to generally "f" word, refrain from using it or get chat banned because underestimating people's ability to play the game will get you banned.

Sometimes or often you just can't win due to either WR farming div or just people on their newly bought Alaska, or unwilling to help you to win the game.

You just can't fix these people.

Let me remind you that this game is 7+ age rating so just thinking you're playing with 7 year old kids will make you calm down and behave like a adult (despite they're still cussing a lot :fish_palm:)

• Boring 1

[WOLFG]
Members
7,785 posts
5,816 battles

I can tell you using the "f" word at a youth sporting event will get you site banned.

[A_51]
Members
955 posts
6 minutes ago, leehwongxing said:

Let me remind you that this game is 7+ age rating so just thinking you're playing with 7 year old kids will make you calm down and behave like a adult (despite they're still cussing a lot :fish_palm:)

Wanna bet?

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,990 posts
6 minutes ago, leehwongxing said:

Refrain using "f" word or get chat banned

I have no idea what you are talking about, I say "frog" all the time and I've never been chat banned.

• Funny 3

[NOT]
Members
1,044 posts
6,282 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

Can't tell if you are complaining about it or advocating for it. 

Confused post is confused. 

I deserve the ban for whatever reason, lol.

1 minute ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I can tell you using the "f" word at a youth sporting event will get you site banned.

7 minutes ago, leehwongxing said:

this game is 7+ age rating

exactly this.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,785 posts
17,571 battles
13 minutes ago, leehwongxing said:

Apparently Customer Support is unable to differ "f*ing" + something and "f* up" to generally "f" word, refrain from using it or get chat banned because underestimating people's ability to play the game will get you banned.

Sometimes or often you just can't win due to either WR farming div or just people on their newly bought Alaska, or unwilling to help you to win the game.

You just can't fix these people.

Every 7 year old is now looking up the meaning and context for every example you posted - they are relentless and love to curse 

Every 7 year old will curse 100X more than an adult - repetition is what they do and love … it will never get boring for them

Every 7 year old learns to curse from their own mom/dad driving them to school every day - not from the internet as many would like to believe 

Every 7 year old is immune to salt and criticism because they think it's hilarious no matter who says it 

Chat ban is obviously designed to protect snowflakes, not 7 year olds … 

If there were more 7 year olds, the game would actually be much better imo :)

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[NOT]
Members
1,044 posts
6,282 battles
7 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

Chat ban is obviously designed to protect snowflakes, not 7 year olds … 

Hidden profile, pretty much it 

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,703 posts
5,233 battles

WG takes trying to avoid the Chat filter pretty serious....  If you go ahead and type the word the filter will remove..  By abbreviating it or desguising it makes it through...they take it pretty serious.  Take it from someone who knows.. 

[NOT]
Members
1,044 posts
6,282 battles
4 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

My chat ban should be in the mail

Except divisioning, chat ban is pretty benefitial as you're practicing one-man-army which bump your Situation Awareness up

Members
107 posts

"I have no idea what the friggin fickle fixsticking fracking phoocking fiddle fornicating fuddle mucking chub rubbing horny ducking hump laiden point is. Chat is for salty comments anyway most of the time", says the church lady from the back pew. Ban away bombastic banners of the PC police!

Edited by KAPTAIN_KAOS_OBERMEISTER
  • Funny 2

[NOT]
Members
1,044 posts
6,282 battles
3 minutes ago, RA6E_ said:

WG takes trying to avoid the Chat filter pretty serious....  If you go ahead and type the word the filter will remove..  By abbreviating it or desguising it makes it through...they take it pretty serious.  Take it from someone who knows.. 

im not even abbr it, i may check the filter tomorrow if it contain such word for NA client.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,785 posts
17,571 battles
7 minutes ago, leehwongxing said:

Hidden profile, pretty much it 

Heh, I just noticed there's an edit profile button with a bunch of stuff I never filled out … 

Does that mean it's hidden?

[NOT]
Members
1,044 posts
6,282 battles
2 minutes ago, KAPTAIN_KAOS_OBERMEISTER said:

horny

touching someone's self is listed you know :))

• Funny 1

[NOT]
Members
1,044 posts
6,282 battles
1 minute ago, Commander_367 said:

Heh, I just noticed there's an edit profile button with a bunch of stuff I never filled out … 

Does that mean it's hidden?

I mean the guy reported me has hidden in-game profile :))

[WOLF2]
Members
4,785 posts
17,571 battles
1 minute ago, leehwongxing said:

I mean the guy reported me has hidden in-game profile :))

Meh, don't worry about it … nobody you'd want to get to know or even give the time of day IRL o7

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
1,096 posts
9,402 battles
8 minutes ago, KAPTAIN_KAOS_OBERMEISTER said:

Enjoy the peace of chat ban, you'll probably play better from ignoring most of it anyway.... life gets better when you ignore the bovine scatology in it.

You get extra points for a technically correct euphemism which retains the abbreviation of the original.

Bravo Zulu. 

Volunteer Moderators
4 posts

Please be advised that discussing moderation actions is against the forum rules.

Please be advised that avoiding the profanity filter is against the forum rules.

This post will be locked.

• Boring 2