You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Willy55_1955

0K Penetrations and 0K flooding

7 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
630 posts
15,281 battles

I have suffered quite a few 0K penetrations and always come away with 'how do I put a hole in a ship and not cause any damage?'. Now I am trying to finish Exeter Part 2, 10 floodings. Started the morning with 2, added 5 for 7, now got 1 more in the last match and it didn't count. Went back and checked. I was credited with a flooding but registered 0K for the amount. How can you flood without any water? This is really starting to get frustrating.

Screenshot (295).png

Screenshot (296).png

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
12,527 posts

Is it possible you triggered a credit for flooding but before any time elapsed the red ship was destroyed by some other means? 

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
630 posts
15,281 battles
1 minute ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Is it possible you triggered a credit for flooding but before any time elapsed the red ship was destroyed by some other means? 

No, the Harugumo lasted another 2-3 minutes before it was destroyed.

[TDRB]
Members
5,142 posts
13,741 battles

I have suffered quite a few 0K penetrations and always come away with 'how do I put a hole in a ship and not cause any damage?'. Now I am trying to finish Exeter Part 2, 10 floodings. Started the morning with 2, added 5 for 7, now got 1 more in the last match and it didn't count. Went back and checked. I was credited with a flooding but registered 0K for the amount. How can you flood without any water? This is really starting to get frustrating.

If it is a one time thing I would think it is a glitch. Not everything is perfect in the cyber world.

Members
6,152 posts
9,801 battles

If the DC is active the flood's immediately canceled. Ran into it a few times before in co-op.

[SYN]
Members
1,233 posts
10,335 battles
1 hour ago, Reymu said:

If the DC is active the flood's immediately canceled. Ran into it a few times before in co-op.

I get a lot of 0 damage floods. A lot of sub 200 damage floods also.