You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

I thought MM Algorithm Was Changed So That Only 2 CV's Per Side

11 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
2,369 posts
20,116 battles

Am  I wrong or was the match making changed so that there could only be a maximum of 2 CVs per side in games, if so then someone didn't tell the MM.shot-19_03.13_19_34.08-0486.thumb.jpg.710e6c930c0c24899fd12e2ab651b4dd.jpg 

• Cool 1

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,159 posts
6,031 battles

This is the first time I've seen it outside tier 4 (where it happens all the time), but I'm more impressed by each team having a Ranger, a Furious, AND a Ryujo. Not every day you get a setup like that, I'd love to have seen it.

Members
853 posts
14,046 battles

I'll come back and try playing again the second I read that CVs are limited to one per side. Until then it is just too over the top.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,703 posts
5,233 battles

I think it pretty much just happens if a bunch of CVs sit in que too long.  MM is forced to make a 3 CV match with them...its generally also short on players which makes it even worse.    Truthfully if they(CVs sitting in que) were smart they would un-que every couple of minutes to avoid this.   

[--V--]
Members
1,097 posts
12,428 battles

I haven't seen this yet.  If I did, I'd leave the match.  This would not be 'fun' which is why I play the game.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,785 posts
17,571 battles
6 hours ago, tm63au said:

Am  I wrong or was the match making changed so that there could only be a maximum of 2 CVs per side in games, if so then someone didn't tell the MM.

I wouldn't expect them to place meaningful limits on CVs until after they're done promoting RN CVs and selling premiums … 

If there's any life left in CVs after that, they may very well continue allowing 2-3/side 

Asking WG to limit numbers now would be the same as asking them to limit sales - we all know they wouldn't do that :)

Edited by Commander_367

Members
421 posts
14,144 battles

One CV per side is fine. Tier IV CVs are so weak that if they double up on them, that's okay too. But two tier X CVs in a game is nuts. If you play a DD, you can't really do much except try to survive against wave after wave of planes.