Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Valdez_Raptor

When did the Shimikaze lose its torp reload booster?

10 comments in this topic

Members
508 posts
12,519 battles

I've just gotten around to getting to the IJN DD line.   I randomly decided to try the torp reloader on the yugumo to give up smoke.   I realized how fun it is.  So I am like so excited to do it on the Shimikaze.  Then my friend tells me they don't have it.  I look as he streams it, sure enough its no longer there.  When/why did WG do this?  Thanks.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,168 posts
6,058 battles

No it didn't, and just in case the devs are listening don't you DARE suggest they give it one! Granted they're more likely to hit it with the nerf-bat nowadays regardless of performance, that's just what they do to torpedo-boats for funsies recently; but they already took the Kitakami out because of its 20-torp "wall of skill" among other things, we don't need a ship that can launch THIRTY fish rapidly!

• Cool 1

[A-D]
Beta Testers, Alpha Tester
2,638 posts

It's worth noting the Shimakaze legendary module cuts reload time by a good chunk. It won't let you fire torp salvos back to back like the TRB but... well it's very good.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
11,016 posts
2 hours ago, Landsraad said:

No it didn't, and just in case the devs are listening don't you DARE suggest they give it one! 

LOL, I could just see a three-man division of Shima's with TRB sending a wall of 90 torpedoes sailing across the map.

[SPTR]
Members
26,980 posts
14,839 battles

Ok whose idea was it to fill this forumer's mind with the idea of giving a 15 torp launcher stealth torpedo boat a torpedo reload booster? 

Members
508 posts
12,519 battles
1 minute ago, Rolkatsuki said:

Ok whose idea was it to fill this forumer's mind with the idea of giving a 15 torp launcher stealth torpedo boat a torpedo reload booster? 

I think I was recalling it from a pre patch notes thing years ago, and never realized it never got it.

Sign in to follow this