Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Beautiful Models

7 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,959 posts
10,271 battles

While I'm not much of a fan of how aircraft carriers are after the rework (mainly because there is little individuality from tier to tier), I can't deny that the variety of aircraft models are as beautiful as ever. Seriously, the aircraft look almost as detailed as the models used in World of Warplanes, which really goes to show just how much effort is put into the little details of this game. While we may argue about balance, I doubt there's a single person who will say this is an ugly game in terms of graphics.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
1,585 posts
10,129 battles

I agree with you on the model details of both the botes and planes.

Would love to have a free-fly camera in port that you could zoom around any part of the ship.    Always finding a widget or what-not on a bote, but can never get close enough to get a good look. 

C'mon WG....   You put so much work into the modeling - I'd love to see it up-close.

Edited by DiddleDum

Members
1,691 posts
8,561 battles
1 minute ago, DiddleDum said:

I agree with you on the model details of both the botes and planes.

Would love to have a free-fly camera in port that you could zoom around any part of the ship.    Always finding a widget or what-not on a bote, but can never get close enough to get a good look. 

C'mon WG....   You put so much work into the modeling - I'd love to see it up-close.

You can kind of do that on the wiki for most ships, but i don't something seems off about the textures there.

[NGA]
Members
1,959 posts
10,271 battles
1 hour ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

You can kind of do that on the wiki for most ships, but i don't something seems off about the textures there.

He's talking about the ports, not the ships.

Members
1,524 posts
10,639 battles

I was expecting girlie pics per the title; deeply disappointed :Smile_glasses:

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,990 posts
3 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Seriously, the aircraft look almost as detailed as the models used in World of Warplanes, which really goes to show just how much effort is put into the little details of this game. 

I agree with you. Every time I play a new CV, I spend a lot of time watching my planes launch.

Sign in to follow this