Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

I Am Furious!

12 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
11,150 posts

That we lost but not toward the performance of the Furious, which I think is rather nice.

I didn't even have any upgrades or better planes mounted either. :fish_palm:

I think it's a fine tier VI CV. Of course, this was a tier VI match too. I will have to see how it fares up-tiered.

image.thumb.png.78c83fc3856bf219598d17a60c9c937c.png

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
23,947 posts
24,450 battles

Nice job.  Personally, my nickname for the Furious is the HMS Useless.

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,569 posts
14,063 battles

why dont you "pimped" up your CV? 

it got the temp premium status, so that the mod like HullB and better planes are there to select, and it free

[SF-13]
Members
644 posts
4,943 battles

After a good couple of starters( only got her yesterday).....had a bit of a ......"performance" issue in my last...

shot-19_03.13_16_03.02-0193.thumb.jpg.4b9013d3f5cd445d6f9dd4fa53542224.jpg

But no....was just the fact that everyone on the team just got in amongst it and totally wrecked face almost before I could get my second squad on target......

Furious shows........promise......whether my skills are up to it remains to be seen

[USCC2]
Members
5,365 posts

Nice to see a positive post, but using your previous logic, if you have done well in a CV then CVs must be fine now?

I am pleased for you, a good game. :Smile_honoring:

[WOLF8]
Members
6,185 posts
5,626 battles

Furious truly makes me furious (lol), because I have to play her just like an IJN ship with torp focus, since her dive bombers are so lackluster. Which is a shame, because I thought the British bombs were suppose to be DA BOMB. LEL. :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
1,697 posts
8,647 battles
6 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Furious truly makes me furious (lol), because I have to play her just like an IJN ship with torp focus, since her dive bombers are so lackluster. Which is a shame, because I thought the British bombs were suppose to be DA BOMB. LEL. :Smile_teethhappy:

lol. But it seems to be at tier 8 where the level bombers truely start to shine, simply because they now drop twice as much stuff from the two planes as opposed to the one.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,209 posts
16,540 battles
1 hour ago, KiwiColdbeer said:

After a good couple of starters( only got her yesterday).....had a bit of a ......"performance" issue in my last...

You can get pills for that.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WOLF8]
Members
6,185 posts
5,626 battles
9 minutes ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

lol. But it seems to be at tier 8 where the level bombers truely start to shine, simply because they now drop twice as much stuff from the two planes as opposed to the one.

So I heard. Which means that for me, the fun (lol) only starts with Indomitable, if I do get her when she's available (I'm not gonna bother with Implacable, since it's just too much grind, lel... maybe in a distant future). And that's still a shame. Furious should be able to showcase the British gimmick properly, IMHO. I feel like Furious only exists to make the player... furious, lul (I wonder, are we gonna see more Furious puns in the forum from here on out?).

Edited by Blorgh2017

Sign in to follow this