Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HMGKPred

Twitch container Drops?

5 comments in this topic

[FNGSX]
Members
75 posts
4,370 battles

I know i am probably in the wrong forum but i can't post in off-topic for some reason, sorry mods.

Ive gotten random twitch drops lately and i haven't played in a while, just got back, google questioning says it only drops from watching only WoWs streams, other people say you can get it from other streams... can i get some clarification on this? is it only SOME wow's streams or what icon should i be looking for when watching for when im watching another game? huge thanks in advance.

Members
1,926 posts
7,591 battles

It's only from wows streams as far as I know.  You have to link your WG account to twitch, which you already have since you're getting drops. The streamers have to have drops enabled, so look for streamers that have "twitch drops" or similar in their description.  You also can't have the stream muted.  If you're streaming in the background make sure the volume is almost, but not all the way, down. 

• Boring 1

[SIAS]
Members
321 posts
13,694 battles

I just started a EU acct and have gotten quite a few as welcome rewards. If you haven't played for a while and are coming back maybe they are issuing them to you as welcome back gifts.

[FNGSX]
Members
75 posts
4,370 battles
11 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

It's only from wows streams as far as I know.  You have to link your WG account to twitch, which you already have since you're getting drops. The streamers have to have drops enabled, so look for streamers that have "twitch drops" or similar in their description.  You also can't have the stream muted.  If you're streaming in the background make sure the volume is almost, but not all the way, down. 

Hmm, okay, cause i only follow one person who streams that, is rita and i rarely watch it, all i do is watch Hearthstone streams and ive gotten 5 so far, so i am just very confused with all this, so i can abuse and lurk in someones stream and yeah i have the vol up ... hmm...bumping a bit to see if anyone else replies with more info, need to know what kind of info n screen im looking for or description. Thanks tho!

[JHF]
Members
373 posts
8,078 battles

You can get them from the bigger community streamers, as well.  Don't know what the formula used is.. but I've gotten them on days when I didn't even visit twitch. Must be some sort of time delay versus hours watched or something. 'cause I usually just have Flamu or Flambass' stream running while I'm at work. EU guys seem to begin streaming right when I get to work in the morning.

Edited by Hydra_360ci

Sign in to follow this